Production and sale of heating radiators
Good evening, dear friends! We are constantly faced with news about progressive technologies used in everyday life. This time we would like to propose a business idea, which is impossible without them. Solar heating is a new way of looking at utility savings.
Everyone knows how much money they have to pay for heating. The solar battery is able to protect people from this, so you just have to fulfill their desire. By offering unique systems, it will be possible to suggest an affordable option for saving and at the same time earn a lot of money.
Phased organization of solar heating installation
Installation of solar heating is an ideal solution for a business idea. New technologies are gaining popularity in Moscow and other cities of the country, which are successfully replacing utility services. Now, even in a small country house, it is possible to quickly create comfortable conditions by spending a minimum of money, so the demand for the proposed work continues to grow. How to properly organize your own business?
- Stage one - opening an enterprise. First you need to take care of the paperwork. This process will not take long with the help of specialists, but you can cope with it yourself. In this case, you will have to pay a state fee of 800 rubles and nothing more. This step will allow you to receive not only a legal address, but also a bank account for cashless payments.
- Stage two - a team of craftsmen. Next, you need to find a team of experienced installers. Solar heating at home is a new trend, so there are not so many specialists in Moscow. They may not be required, though, as installation and connection are not that complicated. In practice, the batteries and the collector can be easily installed in the cottage without taking up any space. Because of this, it will be possible to reduce their own costs by spending only 60-80 thousand rubles on the first salary of employees.
- Stage three - buying instruments. The next step is to prepare for the big expenses. Masters will need different equipment for correct installation and connection. To ensure them, you should contact the suppliers in advance, who are ready to provide everything you need. In this case, you will have to spend 40-70 thousand rubles. If you want to save money, you can hire a crew with your own tool, but this step will surely turn into trouble afterwards.
- Stage four - search for suppliers. It is not easy to buy a solar collector for heating a house. Few companies supply such equipment in Russia, so you should find regular suppliers in advance. It is more profitable to agree with them on the dispatch of the necessary equipment on the terms of sale, otherwise additional investments will be required. Having concluded a cooperation agreement, you can safely proceed to finding clients.
- Stage five - website opening. Our business idea is based on direct communication with customers and the presentation of our own services on the Internet. This will require a high-quality website filled with all the necessary information. When creating it, you cannot do without the help of professionals, because only they will be able to correctly assess the wishes of potential customers. We advise you not to save money, as new technologies are poorly covered and require a detailed description. The opening of the portal will take 15-20 thousand rubles, which should be considered fully justified.
- Stage six - search for customers. Finding first customers is not easy as people are always wary of innovation. You will have to run an online advertising campaign and use the media at the same time. Yes, such a scale will require considerable investment, but it will hardly be possible to do without it. Otherwise, you will need to independently travel to cottage villages, post ads and hold presentations. It's easier to spend 17-20 thousand rubles than trying to refuse professional support. This is not an interactive museum, customers will not apply for the sake of interest.
How a business idea works
Solar heating of a private house may be of interest to many customers, but it is necessary to do business right. Remote collaboration creates additional complications, but you can't do without them. Because of this, a well-established scheme for the provision of the required services will be required.
- After receiving the application, you should go to the object as soon as possible;
- Inspection is carried out on it, the possibility of installation is specified, and preliminary calculations are made;
- The estimate is confirmed by the customer, and the suppliers must send the equipment;
- After receiving it, the team is sent to the site to install and connect the batteries and the collector;
- The equipment is being set up and started up to confirm the work performed ...
Rabbit breeding may be closer and easier for someone, but this principle of work turns out to be ideal. It takes into account customer behavior and close cooperation, eliminating misunderstandings and unnecessary questions. An accurate description of all actions and a detailed estimate will not allow the client to doubt, and the last check will make sure that the choice is correct.
It is also worth issuing a warranty that matches the declared service life of the solar panel and collector manufacturer.
A fifth of our country's territory is located beyond the Arctic Circle, and in the rest of the area, the temperature in winter drops significantly below zero. Given these facts, we can conclude that heating radiators are a very popular product. Their production is a rather complicated and time-consuming process, but, nevertheless, its development can bring excellent profits. How to open a business for the production and sale of heating radiators, read this article.
Radiators are heaters of convective-radiation type, consisting of separate hollow sections connected by jumpers. Hot water or other heat carrier circulates in the sections. Accordingly, part of the heat is radiated from the surface of the sections and heats the surrounding space. There are several types of heating radiators:
- Aluminum. This metal has excellent thermal conductivity and radiation energy losses are minimal. Aluminum radiators are lightweight and relatively inexpensive.
- Cast iron. Good old Soviet "batteries". They are still used in district heating systems, but are gradually giving way to more modern "competitors".
- Steel. They are rectangular panels made of welded steel sheets with U-shaped ribs that increase heat transfer. These models have a simple device and are often used to heat industrial premises.
- Bimetallic. Modern symbiosis of steel and aluminum, providing excellent heat dissipation. They have a wide range of models and are installed both in simple apartments and in elite buildings.
Initially, it is better to focus the business on the production of aluminum radiators, and then switch to bimetallic and (optionally) to cast iron and steel.
Where to start a business?
You should not immediately set off on a huge scale of production and plan a fantastic investment. First, you need to "probe" the market by organizing a small workshop. To open it, you will need to register an individual entrepreneur, choose a simplified taxation system and gradually build ways to sell products. The area of the industrial premises should be about 500 square meters, which is enough for the eyes to accommodate equipment, space for a warehouse and an office part.
Expect a huge number of comments from the SES and the fire department. Do not argue - just eliminate them (not SES and "fire", but remarks!). Reliable electrical wiring and water supply are aspects to which special attention should be paid. As for the personnel of the enterprise, then you should hire a manager, two foremen-technologists and several workers to perform simple technological operations and loading and unloading operations.
Be sure to order the creation of an information site for your company and a one-page site (landing page) to effectively attract customers. Among other types of advertising, it is worth noting a simple "outdoor" in the form of advertising banners and stands. Your main competitors will not be domestic, but European manufacturers (Turkey, Germany). But, as practice shows, the cost of their products is more than 30% higher in comparison with domestic ones.
Gas heating is not available to everyone, so today this type of heating is being replaced by more profitable alternatives, both traditional and completely new. Starting a business in the field of installing heating systems without gas can be practically from scratch, with only basic knowledge and experience.
Heating without gas: features of the installation of heating systems
Installation of heating systems is always relevant primarily for residents of the private sector: due to the high cost, lack of centralized connection in some areas and some other shortcomings of heating with gas, many citizens are changing existing equipment to more efficient and economical ones. When building a new house, its owners, in most cases, immediately turn to the masters dealing with non-gas heating systems. This issue has become relevant for residents of high-rise buildings: existing heating systems are gradually losing their effectiveness, thus, they are rapidly being replaced by new inventions.
Since the area of activity that can be covered by installing heating is very wide, you should choose one or two main directions and develop in them. Including it is beneficial to install non-gas types of heating in private houses: firstly, they provide more technical capabilities, and secondly, the owners of cottages and private houses, as a rule, represent the most solvent category of customers, which means there is a chance of a faster business development.
There are several options for heating houses and apartments without using gas:
- heat pumps - ground or air, operating on the same principle as gas;
- solid fuel boilers, wood-fired. They represent the most convenient and profitable option, as they do not depend on weather conditions and are generally much cheaper than heat pumps;
- fireplaces. It is possible to use both a traditional fireplace and one that works on the basis of a water circuit. In the second case, the residents of the house are less dependent on firewood;
- solar collectors.
The latter options, as a rule, are suitable as an additional source of heat, since usually the energy provided by such devices is not enough to fully heat the whole house.
Knowing these features, it is worth deciding on the specifics of future activities, choosing the most promising business areas. Since it is difficult for a start-up enterprise to cover several industries at once, it is worth choosing one of the varieties of non-gas heating systems that the company will offer to customers. Taking into account the peculiarities of each of the possible varieties of such systems, it can be concluded that solid fuel boilers are most promising due to their versatility and economy. True, such equipment requires the creation of special conditions, namely, a boiler room with walls made of fire-resistant materials. The dimensions of the boiler room must comply with the established standards and be at least 15 cubic meters in volume, with a height of 2.5 m and a total floor area of 7 sq. ... It is obligatory to equip the boiler room with ventilation systems.
The boilers themselves must be certified in a certain way, for which they are looking for reliable suppliers of equipment and materials.
The main feature of this business, taking into account the existing details, will be the need for considerable financial investments. The installation of solid fuel boilers requires the purchase of expensive materials and equipment, in addition, the work of specialists in the installation of such boilers is well paid, which requires significant additional costs.
I would like to note that the business of selling heating boilers is seasonal earnings, so today we will talk about a highly specialized store selling components for the installation of heating systems and boilers. The main direction will be not only sale, but also repair and maintenance of boilers.
The season for the sale of such equipment begins in August and is most active by December, it is during this period that you need to have the widest range of boilers available in your warehouse and at the same time, people will test heating systems and contact about the repair. Since this is a seasonal business, it makes sense to expand the range over time. You can add plumbing accessories and all types of plumbing fixtures.
In the case of a highly specialized store selling boilers, you can organize sales via the Internet or offline advertising, while the premises for the store may not be rented at first. Repair of boilers can be done at home. This format will allow you to test the niche at first and understand whether you need to expand and launch a full-fledged store, to open which you will need a substantial amount of money. And so, in fact, you will bring boilers to order, and at the same time provide service, this is the moment that can become your competitive advantage over other sellers.
Where to look for suppliers and how to choose an assortment?
To fill your online boiler store with goods, you first need to find suppliers. You can search for them on the Internet without any problems. Usually manufacturers or dealers are happy to listen to offers of cooperation and most of them will agree to work with you. You need to ask them for a product catalog and agree on a wholesale price for the product.
What types of heating boilers should be presented to you:
- Solid fuel
The most popular are the first three groups of boilers. It is on them that you need to focus.
Please note that many customers will want to see the boiler live, so you should have up to 10 pieces in stock. various boilers for sale, so that you can guide the client, what and how.
The first underfloor heating systems appeared in ancient Rome. Initially, such heating was a privilege only for the houses of wealthy citizens, later it was widely spread to public buildings. The system consisted of special channels placed under the floor surface. The channels were filled with hot gas and air emanating from the burning of wood in the stoves.
A similar space heating system has been known for thousands of years in Korea (1st century BC). It was called Ondol. By analogy with ancient Roman technology, hollow channels passed under the floor, which were filled with hot gases from an external furnace. The stove was usually located outside the premises or in the outer wall of the building. And today, heating of premises with the help of warm floors is traditional for houses in South Korea. But, in its original form, ondol is not used, it was replaced by water and electric systems of warm floors.
South Korea is one of the main countries for the production and export of electric underfloor heating systems. The systems of film underfloor heating produced in this country are in the greatest demand in the world.
With the development of technology, the relevance of this construction solution has only grown over the years, one might say, in proportion to the emergence of new objects. And if before the warm floor was usually laid in residential premises, now commercial, as well as many sports organizations (fitness centers, SPA-salons, saunas, swimming pools, private clinics and others) prefer to acquire such a system. And special underfloor heating can be used outside the building, for heating paths, sidewalks, platforms and as systems for thawing roofs, gutters and water supply systems.
Warm floors, depending on the type of heating energy source used, are subdivided into film, electric, water. 99% of customers prefer to entrust their installation to professionals specializing in underfloor heating.
Therefore, opening your own business using such services is a rather profitable, relevant and timely decision. In the arsenal of most companies there are directly and all the materials necessary for laying a warm floor. Depending on the use of the systems, the requirements for the installation of the systems also differ.
Depending on the energy carrier used in the systems, the underfloor heating device can be divided into two types - water and electric underfloor heating.
One of the latest developments is liquid electric underfloor heating (electric-water underfloor heating). In this version, a tube with a liquid heat carrier with a high heat capacity, for example, water, ethylene glycol or special solutions, is installed in the floor, into which a heating electric cable is placed. The cable heats the coolant to the required temperature. Subsequently, the cable is used periodically, only to maintain the desired temperature of the coolant.
Electro-water underfloor heating can function as main heating systems due to the high heating efficiency. Without the need to connect them to heating boilers.
The device of classic water underfloor heating is a system of a heating boiler and pipes, which are placed under the floor covering. The heated coolant circulates in the pipes. When cooling down, the coolant is diverted to the boiler, where it is heated with subsequent returns to the system.
Underfloor heating pipes can be laid in a concrete screed placed under the floor or special polystyrene plates, where channels for pipe laying are selected. There are practically no restrictions on the flooring. The limitation is imposed on the thickness of the resulting floor. The total thickness of the underfloor heating pipes "eats up" up to 20 cm. / P>