Small business plan example ready
Catalog of ready-made business plans, examples with calculations
The implementation of any idea for your own business requires a competently drawn up plan for a period of 3 to 5 years. It will help reduce the risks when organizing an enterprise.
Business plan with calculations
Experts argue that business planning directly affects its success. Due to the lack of a project, most enterprises operate at a loss. What points should a plan with calculations include?
- Choosing a business area;
- Choosing and repairing premises;
- Purchasing equipment;
- Recruiting ;
- Capital investments ;
- Opening stages;
- Marketing and advertising activities.
Be sure to include all costs, even the smallest. So you can make a conclusion about how much is required to open and further develop the company. Take into account the cost of paying for electricity, utility bills, and renting premises. Mark how many people you will need in the initial stages of work.
It should be noted that within one year your ready-made business plans may change 3-4 times, depending on related factors.
Today, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to download free sample business plans on the Internet.
On our web portal you can download free planning samples and examples with calculations in the following areas:
- public catering ;
- beauty and health industry;
- and others.
The modern pace of technology development and globalization necessitate a quick and high-quality organization of your own business. Most often, it is impossible to develop a certain project without appropriate capital investments, and in such cases investments come to the rescue. In the modern world, investment projects are a kind of guarantor of a significant increase in the competitiveness of an enterprise and its final market value.
Investment projects and business plan: main features
An investment project is a set of all documentation that characterizes a specific project from the very beginning (idea) to the final implementation (achieving the business performance indicators specified in the documents). As a rule, such a project covers several stages of implementation - pre-investment, direct investment, operation and liquidation stage.
Most often, investment projects are those that require capital investments with subsequent income from the business. Projects vary depending on the target, the speed of the task and the size of the investment. This can include the creation of new legal entities and their divisions, and the involvement of the necessary technical means, and the release of new goods and services, and the reconstruction of the business.
At the level of a certain production, innovative projects are most often carried out, which are a set of innovations necessary for the continuous improvement of the economic system. With the help of investment projects, you can implement the strategic objectives of production. Note that most of these projects are long and high-risk.
A detailed technical and economic justification for the need for investment is set out in the corresponding plan. The business plan of an investment project has such a characteristic as the formation and presentation of an idea to investors, which is carefully developed and substantiated in the plan, and in practice is implemented through the necessary capital investments.
What is a business plan for an investment project?
The business plan for the investor represents the economic and technical justification for the need for capital investment. It is mandatory to analyze the effectiveness of the set of measures under consideration, assess the reality and need for investment and resolve problems that arise with the direct implementation and use of the idea.
A business plan is created to motivate the following positions:
- Degree of stability and economic liquidity of the project.
- Possibility of receiving funds, in case of liquidation of the project - their return.
- Proposals for organizing joint ventures.
- The need for a set of measures provided in the framework of support from government agencies.
- Orientation in the further development of the project being implemented.
A business plan is what helps an entrepreneur navigate the market environment and see goals. Many successful people point out that an idea needs to be written down on paper, otherwise it will never be realized. Therefore, a business plan is essential for a successful business. How to write a business plan yourself: a sample and step-by-step instructions are included in our new publication!
A business plan is a program in accordance with which a company operates. It is necessary in order to competently coordinate the actions of the organization and see the directions of its development.
A business plan can be called a kind of rehearsal. An entrepreneur plays various scenarios during which he can see problems and find methods to fix them. At the same time, the person does not lose money, as it would happen in a real situation.
Business plan objectives
What is included in the business plan?
1. Cover page and content
This should include the company's imprint and contact details of the founders, as well as the content of the document.
This part is a short summary of the entire business plan. The most important thing should be here, i.e. substantiation of the relevance of the business and the financial part.
Your resume should not be approximately two pages long. Although it is located at the very beginning, you need to start compiling it at the end. You need to approach this responsibly, because this is the part that the investor studies.
If you already have an operating organization, then you need to tell about the history of its origin, about its successes.
In this section it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis of the enterprise, i.e. identify its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Successful business is impossible without a good business plan. Every successful entrepreneur owes his success to a well-planned action plan.
A detailed business plan with calculations will help you avoid mistakes and quickly achieve the desired result. In this article, we'll look at why you need such an action plan.
What is it and why is it needed
A business plan is a complete description of your future business. By following the plan, you must succeed and make the highest possible profit.
The business plan contains the following data:
- how much money will be required to launch the project;
- what are the main expenses and income;
- the payback of the project and how interesting it may be for investors.
If you are planning to attract additional investments into your project, then without a detailed concept with calculations that show how profitable the project can be, no investor will dare to entrust you with their funds.
Moreover, a detailed business plan may be of interest to your future employees. Before getting a job, every self-respecting specialist inquires about the goals and prospects of the company's development.
Of course, the business concept is most beneficial for you, the entrepreneur. After all, it is you who need to analyze everything, evaluate your strengths, and get to know what you can expect from your project.
Business plan structure
In order not to burn out, a business plan should be as complete as possible and reflect all significant aspects of doing business.
Let's see what it consists of:
- a brief description of the idea or summary. This section provides a general idea of the project, goals, conclusions;
- a detailed description of the project. Here you should describe what you will receive income from. Characteristics of the product, what makes it unique, differentiation from competitors, etc.;
- marketing analysis. This section allows you to estimate the market, estimate sales volumes, estimate direct and indirect competitors;
- sales plan. Includes a description of possible advertising campaigns, costs of their implementation, marketing strategy. It is also permissible to include a pricing method as well as the distribution of goods;
- production plan. This aspect is considered only when the entrepreneur decides to link his business with production. The production process is difficult to describe, since it also includes a description of the purchase of raw materials, the search for suppliers, production costs;
- organizational plan. It is here that calculations are found on how many employees the organization needs, positions, organizational structure of work, a description of the interaction of officials;
- financial plan. The most interesting and useful section. So, it contains all the basic information about the financial component of the future business. Expected income and expenses, project financing schedule, indicators of how effective the project will be, break-even point. This is the section that interests you and investors in the first place;
- risks. Project risks can be completely different, ranging from competitors to unscrupulous suppliers. In this section, all possible risks and ways to minimize them are prescribed.
A business plan is a document that provides a detailed justification for a project and an opportunity to comprehensively assess the effectiveness of decisions made, planned activities, and answer the question of whether it is worth investing in this project.
- to show that a product or service will find its consumer, to establish the capacity of the sales market and the prospects for its development;
- to estimate the costs required for the manufacture and sale of products, providing in the market of works or services;
- determine the profitability of future production and show its effectiveness for the enterprise (investor), for the local, regional and state budget.
Main functions of a business plan:
- is a tool with which an entrepreneur can assess the actual results of activities for a certain period;
- can be used to develop a business concept in the future; li >
- acts as a tool for attracting new investments;
- is a tool for implementing the company's strategy.
One of the most important stages of the planning process is drawing up a business plan, which is necessary both for internal planning and to justify receiving funds from an external source, that is, receiving money for a specific project in the form of bank loans, budget allocations, share participation of other enterprises in the implementation of the project.
- Business plan summary (short annotation)
- Project goals and objectives
- Company description
- Industry analysis and its development trends
- Target market
- Strategic position and risk assessment
- Marketing plan and sales strategy
- Technological plan
- Organizational plan
- Personnel plan
- Financial plan
- Social and environmental responsibility
- Terms of business exit
How to write a business plan correctly
Any form or sample business plan offered on the Internet is only a general idea. Any business has its own characteristics, therefore, there can be no "standard" writing algorithm that is suitable in all cases. There is only one tried and tested principle of any business plan: IT MUST ALWAYS BE SHORT.
Begin with the right messages. As paradoxical as it sounds, for most entrepreneurs, a business plan as a document is one of the least important factors in raising capital.
- If the investor is inclined towards a positive decision, then a good business plan will be an additional argument for; but the plan itself is not the reason for this decision.
- If an investor is leaning towards a negative decision, the business plan is unlikely to convince him. In this case, the investor, most likely, will not even read this plan to the end.
Unfortunately, naive entrepreneurs believe that a business plan can inspire delight and awe in the investor with an immediate request: "Please tell me where to transfer the money."
Well, it's not bad to dream. The correct and realistic motivation for writing a plan should be: which were downplayed in the first euphoria - for example, customer service policy.
Finally, the plan exposes the gaps in the founding team. If, looking around the office, you realize that there is no one who could implement some key element of the plan, then there is someone missing from the team.