Ready business plan of the company
Good day! Today I want to write an article about examples of free business plans in 2021, these business plans are my copyright with calculations.
I post them completely free of charge and the number of business plans is constantly growing.
All business plans are 100% ready and are step-by-step instructions for starting a business.
If you want to do it yourself, you can see the instructions on how to write them and there is also a typical sample of a business plan.
Let's look at the ready-made business plans in which I performed calculations, as well as recorded explanatory videos:
Examples of business plans with calculations
Free Service Business Plans:
A ready-made sample business plan for those who decided to open their own gym. In addition to the simulator business plan, there are 5 more articles describing in detail the process of creating your business. They cover the issues of equipment for the gym, the choice of premises, how to advertise correctly, calculations of income and expenses, as well as its further development.
A ready-made sample business plan for those who decided to start their business with the provision of plumbing services. In addition to the business plan for plumbing services, there are articles detailing this topic. Advertising, equipment required and profitability calculations for this business.
A ready-made sample business plan for those who want to open their own service station. The free business plan of a service station is also supplemented with extended articles on how to choose a room, conduct an advertising campaign, choose equipment, and calculate the profitability of a service station.
The cost of a business plan from specialists is 50,000 rubles. Where can you get so much money if you are a student, pensioner or mom on maternity leave? You do not understand economics and have never seen this document live. You can save money by reading this article. You will learn how to write a business plan from scratch. And persistent readers will receive a bonus at the end - samples for download.
What is a business plan
A business plan is a detailed description of a project. How much money is needed to start, when the business pays off, possible risks. He makes it clear whether the idea is worth the candle or its place in the trash can.
Preparation begins with detailed answers to 3 questions:
- What do you have now and who are you? You even have to admit that you are a cashier or a janitor. Realize what knowledge and skills are lacking. How much money do you currently have to start your own business, do you have influential acquaintances, etc. Embellishment of reality will only hurt.
- Where do you want to come to? We discard the answer from the series “I am a millionaire”. You should write what profit you expect from the enterprise, how many units of goods / services are sold daily, what place will you take on the market, etc.
- What actions will help you reach the end point? You can write large steps and then break them down into small ones. Masha is good at knitting sweaters. She has already made 30 pieces. Where to go next? The first step is to list your products on Instagram. You need to find a photographer, take a photo, come up with a description, upload everything to the Internet.
Housewives, women on maternity leave are the hardest to break through. But it only seems to be. There are 5 home business ideas for women with investments of up to 50,000 rubles.
Why and who needs it
Who will require a business plan from you:
- Bank. In addition to collateral and guarantors, he needs additional guarantees. If you just say you want to trade iPhone, you will be sent to hell. But you will come with a clear plan (how much money will be needed when the first profit starts to drip), and you will be given a loan with cordiality.
- Employees. They want to know the career prospects and whether the company will fall apart in the first month. It is not necessary to show the entire plan. Enough general information. As long as the organization has no reputation, the trust of the people must be built up. Otherwise, why would a talent come to you if he was offered a place at Samsung.
- You. Even books are rarely written improvising. In this case, a business plan is a step-by-step instruction that tells you what to do today to achieve what you want.
Making one business plan for everyone is a bad job. When compiling, you need to build on who you are writing for. There are only 2 options here:
- Internal. Doesn't go outside the organization. We focus on costs, budget, production volume, property. We also prescribe the worst situation in which an enterprise can find itself.
- External. Created for officials, investors, banks. Purpose: to impress and beg for money. We back up statistics and calculations with facts. Diagrams, photos are welcome.
Doing SWOT Analysis
It's time to voice the possibilities out loud. What you will do yourself, what you can do without, how much money you need.
I am glad to welcome regular readers and a new audience! Today we will continue talking about starting our own business. To help you, I offer a ready-made business plan with calculations for small businesses. And those who are used to relying on themselves will learn how to properly compose it from scratch and adapt it for a specific case. When you finish reading the article, there will be no questions left!
Key Business Plan Success Factors: Key Rules
A business plan is a document that leads an idea to its implementation in an understandable form for an entrepreneur and investors. It analyzes the situation and describes the mechanisms of the systems involved.
The following rules will be the basis for drawing up the plan:
- Be open about the current level. Employed but want to start a business? You will need to consider what you have: skills, connections, availability of start-up capital and premises - everything plays a role.
- Indicate a specific result. To start a business with the wording “I want to become rich” is to doom him to failure. Determine the market niche, profit level, turnover.
- Think over the steps that will lead to the indicated result. Be logical and do additional analysis if you are unsure of the knowledge.
Stick to these rules whether you want to impress investors or design for yourself. Constantly ask the question: "Why does business need to succeed?" The key to success can be a successful product, team qualifications, the influence of partners, etc. Having found the answer, use your advantage to the maximum, and the result will meet expectations.
Business plan structure: main sections
Are you wondering how to write business plans for your small business yourself? Maintain a clear structure so that you and your partners can navigate the document.
Cover page design
On the title page they write the name of the project, indicate the amount of investment and the expected payback period. It is appropriate to provide information about the organization: address, contact numbers, full name of the owner.
Writing a resume: briefly about the main thing
The resume is the first section of interest to potential contributors. So that the acquaintance with the project does not end there, state the essence of the idea. Emphasize goals and objectives, list the necessary resources and methods of project implementation. Be sure to highlight why the offer is unique.
In conclusion, go to the numbers:
Not a single entrepreneurial project can do without a business plan. This document is a detailed instruction for starting a commercial business, where tasks that need to be solved in order to achieve the final goal (that is, to obtain maximum profit), as well as the methods and means that the entrepreneur is going to use, are described step by step. Without a business plan, it is impossible neither to obtain investments in a commercial project, nor to apply to a bank for a loan for business development. However, even if an entrepreneur does not plan to attract third-party funds, he still needs a business plan - for himself.
Why is this document needed, and what is its extreme importance? A well-written business plan, which contains verified information and verified figures, is the foundation of a commercial project. It will allow you to analyze in advance the state of the market and the severity of competition, predict possible risks and develop ways to minimize them, assess the size of the required start-up capital and the total amount of capital investments, as well as the expected profit - in short, find out whether it is advisable to take financial risk and invest in this idea. ...
The basis of any project is a business idea - what, in fact, everything is intended for. An idea is a service or product that will bring profit to an entrepreneur. The success of a project is almost always determined by choosing the right idea.
- Which idea is successful?
The success of an idea is its potential profitability. So, at each time there are directions that are initially favorable for making a profit. For example, some time ago it was fashionable to import yoghurts into the Russian Federation - this product instantly gained popularity among the population, and the number of importing firms grew in proportion to this popularity. Only a completely unlucky and incompetent entrepreneur could fail a project in this area and make the business unprofitable. Now, the idea of selling yoghurts will most likely not be successful: the market is already oversaturated with domestically produced products, imported goods are unlikely to be favorably accepted by consumers due to the high price and customs difficulties, besides, the main players in this segment have already established themselves in the market and established supply and distribution channels.
Most entrepreneurs, choosing an idea for making a profit, think in terms of the majority - they say, if this business brings income to my friend, then I will be able to organize my business. However, the more “role models” there are, the greater the level of competition and the less opportunity to dictate their prices. In mass business, approximate prices have already been set, and a newcomer, in order to increase his competitiveness, has to set prices below market prices in order to attract customers - which, of course, does not contribute to obtaining large profits.
Potentially highly profitable ideas now are those proposals that help an entrepreneur to occupy a free market niche - that is, to offer something that other businessmen have not yet thought of. To find an original business idea, sometimes it is enough to look around and think about what consumers are missing in a certain area. So, a successful idea was the production of mops that allow you to wring out a rag without getting your hands wet, or special lamps that cannot be dismantled without the use of special tools - this know-how has significantly reduced the number of thefts of light bulbs in the entryways.
Often, original ideas do not even need to be generated on your own - you can use new products that are successfully implemented in other countries or cities, but have not yet occupied the corresponding market niche in your region. By following this path, you will be the first to offer this know-how to consumers in your region or country, which means that you will be able to set prices for this product (service).
However, originality alone is not enough for a successful business idea. There are two objective prerequisites for a business to be successful:
- - a potential buyer feels the need for your product, or at least understands its usefulness (for example, a person may not yet know about a certain medicine, but he realizes that something similar is capable of cure his illness);
- - the buyer is ready to pay for your product or service) exactly the price that you plan to ask for (for example, almost everyone wants to buy a car - however, as we know, a car is far from affordable to each).
And one more note about innovative business ideas - excessive originality can only hurt profitability, since the potential audience may simply not be ready for your proposal (most consumers are conservative by nature and hardly change their habits). The least risky option is to stick to the golden mean - that is, to bring to the market already familiar goods or services, but in an improved form.
- How to determine if a given business idea is right for you?
How to write a business plan yourself: sample and advice.
A business plan is what helps an entrepreneur navigate the market environment and see goals. Many successful people point out that an idea needs to be written down on paper, otherwise it will never be realized. Therefore, a business plan is essential for a successful business. How to write a business plan yourself: a sample and step-by-step instructions are included in our new publication!
A business plan is a program in accordance with which a company operates. It is necessary in order to competently coordinate the actions of the organization and see the directions of its development.
A business plan can be called a kind of rehearsal. An entrepreneur plays various scenarios during which he can see problems and find methods to fix them. At the same time, the person does not lose money, as it would happen in a real situation.
Business plan objectives
What is included in the business plan?
1. Cover page and content
This should include the company's imprint and contact details of the founders, as well as the content of the document.
This part is a short summary of the entire business plan. The most important thing should be here, i.e. substantiation of the relevance of the business and the financial part.
Your resume should not be approximately two pages long. Although it is located at the very beginning, you need to start compiling it at the end. You need to approach this responsibly, because this is the part that the investor studies.
If you already have an operating organization, then you need to tell about the history of its origin, about its successes.
In this section it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis of the enterprise, i.e. identify its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.