Original business ideas for a business plan
Brief Investment Memorandum
2. Business idea: production
Description of business, product or service
The ChemRussia Group of Companies is one of the largest Russian manufacturers of cleaning chemicals that has been producing high-quality products under the Cobra ™ brand for 7 years. In 2021, ChemRussia opens franchised production facilities in the regions of Russia and the CIS, and within a year successfully launches 3 production facilities for cleaning products in Russia.
GK ChemRussia produces highly effective products that use:
- cleaning companies (their number in Russia has reached more than 1000)
- industrial and manufacturing enterprises;
- childcare facilities;
- livestock complexes;
- construction companies.
- Cleaning and maintenance agent for sanitary areas
- Cleaning agent for leather goods
- Chewing gum remover
- Stain remover
- Matt furniture polish
- Furniture polish
- Floor wax
- Cleaning agent carpets
- Cleaner for tiles and tiles
- Cleaner for plumbing
- Cleaner for equipment, containers and tools
- Cleaner for for hand dishwashing
- Means for cleaning smoking chambers, ovens, grills
- Means for removing milk stone and mineral deposits
- Means for CIP-washing of food equipment
- Means for removing tartar
- Means for technical cleaning of equipment, degreasing parts
- Means for post-construction cleaning
- Anti-adhesive agent
- Universal water repellent
- Universal antifoam
- Means for washing tanks from oil and bitumen contamination
- Means for cleaning cars, rolling stock
- Means for cleaning facades
- Liquid soap
- Glass and mirror cleaner
- Gel for dry closets
- Cleaner for sewer pipes gel
- Universal detergent
- Universal detergent <
- Floor cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Floor cleaner
Benefits of Cobra ™ cleaning products
- wide assortment (there are 34 products in the line - acid and alkaline detergents, disinfectants, liquid soap, etc.)
- favorable prices;
- prompt delivery of products;
- convenient packaging;
- the Cobra ™ brand has existed on the market for more than 7 years;
- high product margins.
3. Analysis of sales markets
How to describe the business idea of the project
The section "Main idea of the project" should explain in an accessible and concise form what the project initiator is confident about in the real possibility of creating a new business.
Here you need to describe the business idea of the project.
A sample list of questions to be reflected in the section "The main idea of the project":
1. What is the main goal of the project (business idea)?
2. What specific tasks need to be solved to achieve this goal?
3. What problems will hinder the successful solution of problems at your enterprise? How can these problems be overcome?
4. What specific actions and in what time frame do you intend to take to achieve the goal of the project?
5. What arguments can you confirm your confidence in the success of the project?
Often, based on the results of studying the strengths and weaknesses of the project, it is customary to conduct its SWOT analysis.
You have an idea. You want to create your own business. Fine. What's next? Next, you need to "put everything on the shelves", think over the details (as far as possible), in order first of all to understand: is it worth developing this project? Perhaps after researching the market, you will understand that the service or product is not in demand, or you do not have sufficient funds to develop your business. Maybe the project should be slightly improved, abandon unnecessary elements, or, on the contrary, introduce something?
A business plan will help you consider the prospects of your venture.
Does the end justify the means?
When starting to write a business plan, keep in mind its purpose and function. First of all, you carry out preparatory work in order to understand how realistic it is to achieve the planned results, how much time and money is needed to implement the plan.
In addition, a business plan is required to attract investors, obtain a grant or loan from a bank. That is, it should include information about the potential profit of the project, the necessary costs and the timing of its payback. Think about what is important and interesting for your recipients to hear.
Use a little cheat sheet for yourself:
- Analyze the market you are going to enter. What company leaders exist in this direction. Study their experience and work.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your project, future opportunities and risks. In short, do a SWOT analysis *.
SWOT analysis - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats - strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. The method of planning, strategy development, allowing to identify the main factors affecting business development.
- Be clear about what you expect from the project. Set a specific goal.
The main aim of the business plan is to help, first of all, to you yourself in developing the company's strategy and planning its development, as well as assistance in attracting investments.
So, any plan has a structure. Regardless of the specifics of the project and the requirements of investors, the business plan usually contains the following elements:
1. Firm resume (short business plan)