What business can you do with a small investment
What business you can do with a small investment Interesting ideas for small businesses from scratch with minimal investment
Hello dear friends! Welcome to the entrepreneurs and authors of the HeatherBober business magazine. u Alexander Berezhnov and Vitaly Tsyganok.
We are often asked what kind of business to do with minimal investment, we are asked to advise a working business idea.
- how to choose the right business idea for your situation;
- why today most good ideas have stopped working;
- which business idea we chose and why;
Sit back, we're getting started.
- What business ideas with minimal investment work in 2021
- Why do many business ideas fail at the start
- How to do it right choose a business idea - advice for beginners
- Ideas for a business with minimal investment - TOP 15 best business ideas
- Business idea 4. Organization of a “husband for an hour” service <
- Business idea 5. Trucking
- Business idea 9. Tutoring
- Business idea 15. Home tailoring - tailoring and repairing clothes
What ideas for business with minimal investment work in a year
A business idea is the basis of any profitable business. There are commercial ideas that brought their creators millions in profits and continue to work on them to this day. These people started their business from scratch, with only a great desire to achieve success. We described in detail how to start your business from scratch in one of the popular articles on our site.
Business ideas for aspiring entrepreneurs do not have to be brilliant insights (although this option is also suitable): you just need to use ready-made solutions and just start working according to a certain scheme.
In this article, we offer business ideas with minimal investment for residents of a metropolis, small town, village.
Below you will find projects for women, men, students and retirees.
Some entrepreneurship ideas involve working from home, others require own production or at least a car.
Even in 2021, when some businessmen stop their commercial activities due to a sharp decline in demand, there are niches that, with the right approach, can bring good income.
* Average data for Russia are used in calculations
Starting a business does not always require staff, premises and capital with a lot of zeros. In this collection, you will find low-investment businesses and guides for starting them.
Lunch delivery to offices
The idea of the business of preparing and delivering lunches to offices is to prepare delicious meals at home and deliver them directly to the client's workplace. This service becomes an alternative for customers to fast food and containers from home. To open a business for the delivery of ready-made meals, you need a minimum start-up capital - you can keep within 20 thousand rubles, which will not be difficult to recoup. The advantage of a business lunch delivery business is that it is practically unlimited in volume, because you can work with as many organizations as you like.
Guided walking tours
If you are interested in the history of your native places, know urban legends and know how to communicate well with people, think about organizing city excursions. The least expensive option is walking tours. Unlike bus tours, they also allow travelers to delve deeper into the history of the streets, explore objects and imagine themselves as participants in past events. Your main contribution will be the creation of a unique scenario and routes. An interesting creative direction in this area is guided tours with themed mini-performances.
An interesting direction for working from home with minimal investment is the production and sale of non-standard bow ties. A bow tie is a fashionable accessory that can be made of wood, fur, feathers and even shells, and cost more than 2 thousand rubles. a piece. Efforts in this business should be focused not only on the performance of the product, but also on its presentation and promotion on the Internet and social networks.
Business boards are such entertaining and educational toys for children from 1 to 5 years old, which are boards, stands or modules on which various objects are fixed with which the child can interact (twist, knock, open, tie / untie, turn on / off and so on). This thing today is very popular with all kinds of children's centers and clubs. The cost of such products is quite ridiculous (you can make business boards yourself from improvised materials), so you can set a high markup of 300% or more on the finished product.
Business in trade with China
You can start a business with China even with a zero balance: just have a computer, Internet access and a desire to study the nuances of business to start earning. There may be several options for work. This can be dropshipping, when an entrepreneur orders the necessary goods on his own behalf and delivers to the buyer's address, dealing with organizational issues. You can supplement the idea by creating a one-page page and selling some kind of narrowish product. The third most popular option is to sell Chinese business equipment, which today is not inferior to European counterparts, but several times cheaper.
Business like flower delivery and fruit basket delivery will not require any excessive investment from you. The main thing that is needed is the talent of a decorator or florist, as well as a competent presentation of services and advertising. Your main customers will be men 25-45 years old who want to please their other half. The most interesting thing about this idea is that you can make a huge virtual assortment in an online store or social networks, but you do not need to have every item in stock, because you can make a purchase even after an order is received. Gifts can be supplemented with soft toys (you can make as a whole plush bouquets or add 1-2 toys as a gift), alcohol, sweets and other pleasant trifles.
A similar idea in essence is to create men's gifts, the so-called beer bouquets. It is no longer flowers and fruits that are placed inside the basket, but beer and snacks for it: sausages, fish, crayfish, squid, pigtail cheese, chips, etc. The whole thing is decorated with chili peppers, garlic, cherry tomatoes. There are a million opportunities here - you just have to look at the ready-made ideas.
If you have a presentable premium white car or a retro car, this is a great opportunity to earn money by renting your car for weddings and other celebrations. You can earn from renting 1-2 thousand rubles. per hour, and get additional profit from the rental of jewelry for the car. All that is required is to find a good advertising platform or ad site so that the client can find you.
Starting your own business is an opportunity to work only for yourself, and not for someone or someone else, be personally responsible for the results, and influence the level of profit yourself. But for some reason, many believe that their own business is something unattainable, because it takes a lot of money to start. Now we will try to convince you otherwise.
The main thing is the so-called entrepreneurial streak: a great desire for development, climbing up the career ladder, perseverance in achieving goals and a clear vision of the result.
In your opinion, did all the owners of global brands start with a large sum in the bank for a successful start-up? Even without referring to specifics, we can say with confidence that no.
Of course, opening almost any business requires a certain material base. First of all, you need to decide on the required amount. If it is not so big, then it will be easy to get it. We will describe to you a number of available methods, and you already select the best one, starting from the desired amount and actual possibilities.
One little tip: do a realistic estimate of the likelihood that the business will go up, and you can return the money to the person from whom it was taken (if it is an amount that exceeds the pocket money of several months). Statistically, 45% of new projects have the prospect of further development - this is a plus. But it follows that 55% of them burn out.
The information below is based on the experiences of the most successful business people:
- Borrow from family or friends. This is a good enough solution: you will not have to pay interest, there are no strict terms for the return of money. But many are inclined to believe that material issues between loved ones often spoil relationships.
- On credit at the bank. You can, but be careful. Firstly, all these promised "0%" rates are always with a gimmick (otherwise why would the bank just lend money on time?). As a result, the overpayment will still be, and not so small. Secondly, if the business fails and the money cannot be returned on time, then you will have to deal with banking structures.
- Search for investor partners. You can find support from complete strangers who will be carried away by your idea and will see it as a further development opportunity. To put it bluntly, you take the person's share. In this case, you must conclude an agreement between the parties. All the nuances of cooperation must be regulated in writing.
- Borrow from other firms. If your plan looks promising, then there will be people who will provide you with the required amount for a certain time. Of course, they expect to receive profit in the future (% or share in the company). There are many nuances in this thread that you can fall for. Therefore, before proceeding, it is worthwhile to study this option very carefully.
- Make money yourself. This may take a little longer, but it will be the most reliable. The well-known Soros began by selling coffee in a shop, and now he is on the list of the 20 richest people on the planet. We also advise you to consider the option of temporary employment in "black" jobs abroad.
- Sell something from the property (apartment, car, equipment). You will be your own investor.
- Receive subsidies from the state for the development of your own business. This method is good because in case of failure, the money will not have to be returned. But in order to get them, you will need to defend the business plan and perform a number of other actions aimed at protecting the relevance of your idea. You can get somewhere around 300 thousand rubles. When considering a proposal, criteria such as the innovation of the idea, the prospect of jobs and overall demand will be taken into account.
- Receive a business development grant (free of charge). In theory, such a gift can be obtained from fairly large and highly developed corporations.
- If you have some other project "afloat", then you can redirect finances from it to the development of a new business ("diversification of capital").
Think carefully about which method is right for you. It would be ideal to do it yourself.
What is needed to organize such a business?
Lack of start-up capital is not yet a reason to refuse to start a business. It is rather an excuse for those who imagine themselves to be the owner of a megacorporation tomorrow. If you are one of them, then you need to moderate your ambitions a little and direct them into a practical direction. This is the first thing.
Second. You need an original or just an actual idea. Ask yourself the following questions: