Profitable business in Moscow
The larger the city, the more prospects entrepreneurs have.
When asked what to do in Moscow, hundreds of business ideas can be cited as an example. In the Russian capital, both small business and ideas intended for citizens with an income of more than 100-200 thousand rubles will take root. Let's help aspiring entrepreneurs: In this article, we list the best business ideas in Moscow.
When choosing which business to open in Moscow in 2021, take into account the specifics of the region:
- Moscow is a tourist city. In 2021, 22 million tourists visited the Russian capital (of which 4.7 million came to the 2021 World Cup). In 2021 - 21 million, in 2021 - 19 million Domestic tourism in the period 2021-2021 increased by 80%, foreign - by 40%. Consider tourism-related new business ideas in Moscow in 2021.
- According to Mosgorstat statistics, the average salary of a Muscovite is 82 thousand rubles. Really receive and 100-200 thousand. Thinking about what kind of business you can open in Moscow, analyze ideas for the middle class.
- Muscovites strive to look well-groomed and young. Consider women’s business ideas in Moscow: open a hairdresser, beauty salon, tanning studio, epilation office. Offer the services of a stylist, image maker, photographer, makeup artist.
- The climate is rainy, with long winters. The cold lasts from late October to mid-April. Implement new leisure-related business ideas in Moscow: Muscovites are ready to spend time in interesting places in rainy, snowy and cold weather. Consider ideas for clearing snow, insulating, waterproofing, selling winter or moisture resistant clothing and shoes.
- Population - 12.3 million (Wikipedia). According to unofficial sources - 15-20 million, including visitors, without registration.
- The area of the city is 2561 "squares". A business operating in one area may not be present in another. Consider small business ideas in Moscow that are already operating in the same district. Evaluate if there are proposals in other counties. If not, open such a business where there are no competitors nearby.
- Moscow is the largest economic center of the Russian Federation. Head offices of various companies (including foreign ones) operate in Moscow. Consider “high” business ideas for Moscow related to already operating businesses in the IT sector, energy conservation, medicine, robotics, and artificial intelligence.
- Muscovites are used to a good level of service. To attract customers, provide a service to which there will be no complaints.
- Watch out for competitors. If you implement interesting business ideas in Moscow, others can "intercept" the scheme of work and launch the same campaign, investing more money. Start a business after detailed analysis and planning.
Best Business Ideas in Moscow
Let's list what kind of business you can open in Moscow. Business ideas for Moscow in 2021 from the list are designed for capital investments in excess of 300-400 thousand rubles.
Discover a cheap alternative to hotels and hostels. The target audience is tourists (foreign and Russian), students, foreign workers and people who have just arrived in the capital to live and work.
Re-equip your apartment as a hostel. Accommodation can be owned or rented. In this case, be sure to notify the owner.
- Apartment. A "odnushka" is also suitable, but it will not be possible to accommodate more than 4-6 guests. The more rooms the better. Rooms should not be walk-through.
- From furniture: bunk beds, lockable wardrobes or cabinets.
- From household appliances: refrigerator, wi-fi router, washing machine, kitchen appliances.
- Marketing. Create a website and pages on social networks (Vkontakte, Instagram, Facebook). Promote through contextual advertising, invite bloggers for free.
In 2021, 7,500-7700 car services operate in Moscow (according to Auto.ru), and 3-4 million passenger cars are constantly driving. According to European standards, more than 12 thousand service stations are needed for such a number of vehicles.
Open a car service. You can buy a ready-made point for 10-25 million rubles (depending on the size, equipment and location). Open a new one - from 5-10 million rubles (in rented premises). For the franchise - +1 million rubles lump-sum contribution.
There are many options to try when trying to start your own business that brings you regular income, from selling goods online to working on a franchise, from raising pets to making souvenirs with your own hands. Each method is good in its own way and is more or less suitable for a beginner; another thing is how much profit an entrepreneur can count on. This question should be considered when choosing a business in Moscow.
Of course, trading in a small city is easier than in the capital: the costs of organizing the process are lower, and the target audience is well known and predictable. On the other hand, business prospects in the capital are much higher, which means that it is worth at least trying to open a new business in Moscow. Ready-made business ideas will help in this; The 15 most interesting of them are listed below.
Kitchen hood repair
A properly functioning kitchen is a guarantee of pleasant cooking that does not cause negative emotions. An extractor hood is of particular importance for owners doing household chores - without it, the apartment will be filled with persistent odors from time to time, and kitchen furniture will be covered with unpleasant stains from vapors. Correctly installed hoods break down relatively infrequently - but this also happens; this is where the time comes for the new business owner.
The advantage of this occupation is specialization: workers do not have to deal with minor side issues: assembling and installing kitchen furniture, fixing electric stoves and dishwashers, and so on. The hood is a large, well-felt, and, fortunately, a rather easy-to-repair unit. If the breakdown can be eliminated, it is enough to carry out several manipulations after the inspection and tell the owner the amount; if the device can no longer be repaired, recommend the model of the new hood and offer services for its installation.
In addition, the owners of the apartment are guaranteed to remember the master, who does not do everything that has to be done, namely (and only) the repair of the hoods. To solidify their reputation, an entrepreneur should submit ads to traditional media, post them on websites and social media pages, and buy business cards and flyers. It would be quite logical to develop a simple discount program: to provide discounts to regular customers, people applying for recommendations, pensioners, disabled people, and so on.
Key parameters of a new business in Moscow:
- initial investments: from 75 thousand rubles;
- organizational expenses per month: from 5 thousand rubles;
- net profit per month: from 35 thousand rubles;
- payback period: 2-3 months.
Organization of corporate events
The larger and more "solid" the company, the more attention its management pays to the organization of festive events. Practically everything is celebrated: from the New Year, February 23 and March 8 to significant internal events - the anniversary of the founding of the company, the conclusion of a lucrative contract, the termination of proceedings against the chief accountant; which means that there will always be a need for a good organizer.
The task is difficult: the owner of a business, especially a new one, who has not yet had time to prove himself, will have to constantly think whether he will be able to please a rich customer. In addition, it will be necessary to involve hired workers in the case: toastmaster, clowns, actors, animators, waiters, server workers, in special cases - even cooks and bartenders.
In order not to go broke at the first event, you should start small: offer your services to small and, therefore, not so picky companies, work alone and without providing "full service" - for example, take on only decoration of the hall, preparation of the menu and distribution of invitations, and leave the search for the hosts and waiters to the “internal” manager.
Start your business with our ideas!
Dreaming of your own business that you can build yourself? We will help you do this!
With this section you will learn:
- How to start your business from scratch, where to start and how to build a real empire
- Which of the areas is better to choose
- How to organize then successful enterprise
- What business is profitable to do - what can bring income over 200'000 rubles per month
Start from scratch and fear nothing
This section contains the most relevant business ideas of 2021.
Among them are both traditional and proven ones, as well as innovative ones that have not even been implemented in Russia yet. Use only real, working, profitable and ready-to-implement ideas for creating a small business! We wish you success!
Business Ideas FAQ
. How realistic is it to start a business with your ideas in 2021?
. 100% realistic as each idea is modeled with specific calculations and even contains a simplified business plan. It's not enough for us just to share original ways to start a business - we want our users to know exactly how much effort, time and money they will need to implement the idea, what profit and when they will be able to receive.
portal about business and for business, free bulletin board in Moscow
We are glad to welcome you to BBport! If you are an entrepreneur or your activity is related to the purchase and sale of objects for entrepreneurship, then you will definitely find what you are looking for here.
BBport is an Internet portal for small and medium-sized businesses. The site is a message board with the largest selection of business objects on the Internet. The three main sections of the portal are ready-made small and medium-sized businesses, commercial real estate and franchising.
The portal contains over 7,315 advertisements for the sale of existing small and medium-sized companies. On the Franchise Bulletin Board, you can find over 300 franchise offers from franchisees.
Website creators care about their users and offer a wide range of additional services. These include:
- transaction support;
- consulting and marketing services;
- franchise development;
- office rental for transactions;
- audit and legal services.
In the special section you can find the rating of specialists.
BBport is not only a message board, but also an online magazine for small and medium-sized businesses. The magazine presents the following sections to users: