Home business ideas nelly fedosenko
New business ideas 08. 7.0Number of subscribers - 53400
I bring to your attention the idea of making money on the Internet:
ALL SECRETS FROM A PERSON WHO IS A FILE-EXCHANGE SERVICES PAYING HUGE MONEY FOR A RIGHT EASY WORK!
Why Until Soon You Didn't Get Anything?
Because you most likely fell into the same trap that 90% of beginners fall into.
Having found another video course on the Internet about millions of dollars in earnings, having looked at the screenshots of payments and receipts that many entrepreneurs trump card from the pages of their sites, you, without hesitation, bought this course, went headlong into the study,
whose mailbox is this. nf124 @ mail. u I do not need such a HOME BUSINESS and it is expensive.
#Guest_Rabinovich, _ *
if you associate any spoken word with yourself or another person, then this is your problem or the problem of the person with whom you associate it. to the doctor, definitely!
Author: Nelly Fedosenko Title: Making Money on Etsy (2021)
Open your store on Etsy and earn money from the comfort of your home!
START A NEW BUSINESS IN THE BIGGEST TRADING AREA OF ETSY HANDMELS:
- WITH A MINIMUM INVESTMENT,
- ALMOST WITHOUT LEAVING HOME,
- SEND OTHER NEEDLEMAN.
Not only handymen can make money on Etsy. Because anyone can become a producer of a needleworker and sell someone else's goods on Etsy. This can be the handicraft of your friends, acquaintances, relatives, any handicraftsmen in your city, and even the goods of handicraftsmen from another city (because you can work through the Internet) - and it is quite easy to find such handicraftsmen.
You don't have to be an entrepreneur to trade on Etsy. You work from home, sell online, sometimes going to the post office (and those who sell digital goods may not even go to the post office).
You will receive money in your bank account within 1-2 days - and you do not need to go to work every day.
Moreover, by improving your qualifications (at our training) and gaining experience, you can become a producer at the same time for several needleworkers - and sell a much larger number of handicraft goods on Etsy.
But to successfully sell on Etsy, you need to know:
- WHAT is for sale on Etsy and what is not;
- how to find profitable niches (in order to sell exactly what will sell well and bring good income);
- how to correctly arrange your product so that it is easy for Western buyers to find it and WANT to buy your product;
- how to start making a profit almost immediately after placement product;
- how to properly arrange a store to be considered a producer of handicraftsmen;
- how to effectively sell without spending money on advertising;
- how to properly arrange a store so that random customers have become your regular customers.
You will have at your disposal:
- several effective ways to find profitable niches,
- 10000 profitable niches ready (for those who have chosen the MASTER Package),
- 30,000 profitable ready-made niches (for those who have chosen the PROFI Package),
- tools for analyzing the competitiveness of found niches,
- effective ways of listing (even without knowledge of English),
- methods of free promotion of goods on Etsy,
- how to properly organize your work with needlewomen (if you will not sell your own product) - for MASTER and PROS Packages
1) The first group of needlewomen (97% of their total number) sells occasionally (and sometimes does not sell anything at all). 2) The second group of handicraftsmen (3%) sells quite a lot (for some, the amount of sales exceeded 10 thousand!).
Why is there such a difference between the two groups?
Simple Etsy Profitable Sun Catchers
How an Englishwoman earns from $ 4000 a month on simple glass products.
Englishwoman Debbie Stevenson bought herself a small oven for Christmas to start melting colored ...
Squirrel picnic table - niche on Etsy
How an unemployed plumber created demand for squirrel picnic tables and made at least $ 15,000 in the first month. Demand history When ...
Lighting systems for Lego sets
How an Estonian entrepreneur came up with lighting systems for Lego sets and sells them on Etsy.
Millions of people around the world are addicted to Lego sets. They build from them ...
How a young sad girl found herself in the sewing of gloomy gothic clothes and today found herself in a better position than other optimists. She has every ...
Iron Ant Garden Decor
Family portraits of animals and birds
How an Englishwoman came up with a simple trick that allows her to sell her prints with animals more expensive and more often than most other animal painters.
Englishwoman Claire Adele loves to draw animals. But ...
Named wire and other products
How to make money on Etsy with simple wire products.
Charlene Weiss (from Canada) uses only wire and pliers for her handicrafts.
As a child, she moved with her family ...
Baby cot canopy
How a Polish woman makes money on Etsy selling handmade canopy for cribs.
When our Russian mothers put their children to sleep in their cribs during the day, they usually hang them ...
Why the store on Etsy can be banned
Etsy provides an opportunity for any craftsman, artist and entrepreneur to sell their wares all over the world.
But at the same time he requires all store owners to fulfill certain ...
How to make up to $ 6,000 a month making bookcase inserts.
What is a bookshelf insert?
If you look at this bookshelf, it seems that through a small row of books, there is a narrow curved street, such as are found in ancient European or Asian cities.
The street is brightly lit, shop windows are visible.
You can walk along it, turn left and get into another, magical world.
But, of course, we won't actually get anywhere on it, because it is an illusion created by Master Hai Wang.
More precisely, this is a bookshelf insert, created from several pieces of plywood and a mirror, depicting a piece of a Japanese street. It is similar in size to an ordinary book.
If you light the bulbs, then such an insert can additionally play the role of a night light.
Although it can decorate any bookshelf without additional lighting (it is quite interesting to look at it in daylight).
This is a very original and even fabulous gift for a book lover.