Virtual reality as a business
Contents of the article:
It takes a lot of money to get an amusement park off the ground. Given the high risks of business, a feasibility study needs to be carried out to determine if our project is viable and what the threats are.
A competent business plan is required, especially if you plan to attract outside investment. We will not dwell on this issue, we have already described this process many times.
We also need a design layout for future facilities. The layout will consider zoning, compliance with safety standards, traffic flow and other important nuances. A specialized agency is involved in the creation of such projects.
Examples of projects with the location of attractions in the park
How full is the market and how is the competition going?
According to marketing research, there are about 400 companies on the Russian amusement park market. These are mainly municipal organizations, where all entertainment is outdated Soviet technology. Mobile amusement parks are less cost-effective due to transport restrictions and high electricity prices.
For a large city, it is cost-effective to open a children's park for 8-12 types of entertainment. A sample catalog of models can be found here. Analyze the competition in advance, because several parks cannot operate in one city.
Determining the types of attractions
The list of entertainment depends on the financial capabilities of the entrepreneur. Our children's park will provide children with the following types of entertainment:
• inflatable slides; • trampolines; • cars and motorcycles; • mobile steam locomotive for 10-20 seats; • water attraction; • room of laughter; • shooting gallery and soft modules.
Most popular attractions for children:
First, in accordance with the "All-Russian Classifier of Economic Activities", you need to choose the option that suits you:
- "Activities of fairs and amusement parks" (code 92. 3)
- "Other entertainment and entertainment activities not included in other groups" (code 92 . four. .)
- "Other activities for the organization of recreation and entertainment, not included in other categories" (code 92. 2)
Required documentation when registering an individual entrepreneur:
- Passport ;
- Receipt for payment of state duty (can be paid online);
- Copy of TIN;
- Application P21001 forms
To pay only one tax in the amount of 6% of the proceeds, you need to apply for the transition to the simplified tax system (simplified taxation system). Also, to simplify the work, it is possible to use "Forms of strict reporting", in this case there is no need for a cash register (forms are printed in any printing house).
Documentation required for LLC registration:
- Charter on the establishment of an organization (in duplicate);
- Decision on the establishment of an LLC or an agreement on the establishment of a company and minutes of the meeting of founders (founders can be from 1 to 50 people);
- List of founders;
- Notarized form Р11001;
- Order on appointment to the position of CEO and chief accountant;
- Receipt for payment of the state registration fee;
- Opening an account for depositing the authorized capital;
- Application for the transition to the simplified tax system (in the event of this transition).
Also for LLC you need:
- Order a print;
- Statistics codes;
- Notice from the Pension Fund;
- Notice from the FSS; <
Cost of starting an amusement park business
For LLC, opening a business in the entertainment industry boils down to the following financial component:
- 4000 rub. - state duty for registration of LLC (including for foreign citizens);
- At least 10,000 rubles. - authorized capital. If the capital is contributed not in money, but in property, the amount of which will be more than 20,000 rubles, then it is necessary to resort to the services of appraisers;
- 750 rubles. for printing, duty for statistics codes;
- Rent of non-residential premises;
- Cost of attractions.
For individual entrepreneurs, the minimum cost of starting a business in the entertainment industry assumes:
For this, amusement parks with various attractions are perfect. Now they are especially popular, which means that they can bring considerable profit. Do you want to do business? This offer is just for you. But first, you need a business plan for the park. This is your first step towards a successful business of your own. If it is prepared with high quality, you will be able to interest investors, and this is another plus of your entrepreneurial activity. Your profit and success depends on a well-formed business plan for the park, which our company can develop with high quality.
Attracted investments in the amount of 120 mln. rubles and opened a store. In the process of work, we received a competent detailed business plan: a detailed description of the investment, a sales plan, an assessment of the market and project payback.
Gary Spartakovich, Grocery Supermarket Owner
I was very pleased with the efficiency and professionalism of the specialists. The high quality of this project made it possible to positively resolve the issue of financing. As a result, we received a loan in the amount of 200 million rubles.
Rakcheeva L. Financial director of wholesale clothing trade.
Based on the business plan, we opened our own production of drywall in the amount of 20 million rubles. The business plan contains a lot of useful information on our new line of business, the financial part is well developed. The business of the main competitors is described in great detail.
Arzhanov A., Director of drywall production
With the help of a business plan developed and drawn up by BizplaniKo, a long-term credit line was opened for this project for 5 years in the amount of 50 million rubles. for the wholesale of fuels and lubricants.
V. Ponomarev, owner of the company for the wholesale trade of fuels and lubricants
I was very surprised by your thorough approach to business analysis, with the development of a complete financial plan for investments and a schedule for their repayment.
R. Ardoev, Director of Reinforced Concrete Products Production
Almost any entertainment business can be considered potentially successful if taken seriously and responsibly. Regardless of the target audience, leisure has always been a priority in people's lives. Setting up an amusement ride business is easier than it might seem at first glance. The main target audience is children and adolescents. But they always come accompanied by adults, 30% of whom visit one or another location. An amusement park business plan is based on an analysis of the market, competition and demand for services in a particular locality.
Description of the business project, relevance and goals
The amusement park is a limited area of 150 sq. m. (on average 700-1000), on which there are directly carousels, trampolines, trains and other locations for the pastime of children. A park, square, square and any other crowded place visited by townspeople are chosen as the location.
The project is relevant for medium and large cities with a population of at least 50,000 inhabitants. In smaller communities, revenue will not cover equipment, utilities, and wage costs, let alone a profit. Due to the low population density, there is simply no one to visit the amusement park on a regular basis. For such towns, business ideas based on the tour type are suitable, when a large number of settlements are visited in a short period of time and the maximum box office is collected everywhere.
The goal of the project is to organize an amusement park and gain profit during the current season. This is achieved by a good location, a marketing campaign to attract visitors, as well as affordable prices.
Advantages and Disadvantages
An amusement park as a business has positive and negative sides.
- Relevance - attractions have always been a popular business. Every year their popularity does not fade away, and new locations from manufacturers are released on a regular basis.
- Perspective - if the current business is successful, it can always be expanded by increasing the area of the park with the addition of new types of entertainment or opening a new outlet.
- Target audience - from early preschool age to adults 35-40 years old and even above. There are many attractions that are designed specifically for the adult category of people.
- Payback - given the high demand and wide target audience, the business brings a regular income, due to which the project pays off in the first season.
- No additional investments - the amusement park provides for investments only at the initial stage of business organization. Subsequently, expenses represent the minimum values in the form of wages to employees and the allocation of funds for equipment maintenance.
- The need for large investments - the cost of equipment depends on its type and volume. For example, a trampoline, aka "grasshopper", will cost an entrepreneur 150,000 rubles. The same applies to other small locations - mini-carousels, trains. The cost of larger entertainment starts from 750,000 rubles and more per piece of equipment. As a result, when installing at least 10 locations, it is necessary to invest at least 5 million rubles.
- Search for a place - small and medium-sized cities cannot boast of a large list of places for citizens to rest. Typically, this is a city garden in the city center and several parks in other areas. In most cases, points with attractions already operate in these places, which complicates the task for a novice entrepreneur.
- Competition - the situation is typical for large cities in which many branches of this business operate.
- Seasonality - the amusement park is located in the open air, which excludes its visit in rainy and even more cold weather. All points are open from spring to autumn, closing for the winter, and this negatively affects profits.
Influence of seasonality factor on profit
As already stated, an amusement park business is a seasonal summer activity, with a bit of spring and fall. Each year, the parks hold a season grand opening on May 1st. There is no specific closing date, so everyone works according to the weather and their own discretion.
At the same time, the grand opening is just a way to attract visitors, because almost all entrepreneurs launch rides before May 1, namely in April, as soon as the snow melted and the ambient temperature rose to +15 degrees.
Help. Depending on the region of the country and the level of snow that fell during the winter, the parks can begin their activity in March, if the organizer considers it necessary. There are no clear boundaries.
The presented business plan for a virtual reality attraction, containing calculations, will become a guide for those who want to start making money in the entertainment industry. Before putting an idea into practice, you need to learn how to organize a business based on immersion in an interactive world, what difficulties you can face and what risks threaten the project.
Business idea description
A virtual reality attraction gives a person the opportunity to immerse themselves in an interactive space created with the help of technical means and software. In other words, computer technology makes it possible to create an imitation of a three-dimensional world with which the user can interact. At the same time, he feels as if everything that happens there is reality.
- three-dimensional images that are perceived by a person in full size;
- the ability to track the movements of the head, hands, eyes made by the user, and adjust the image on the monitor.
The field of application of devices with the "effect of presence" in recent years has gone far beyond the needs of gaming. Today, such devices can be used for vivid presentations, business negotiations, training and the development of original attractions.
Relevance of business idea
Virtual reality as a business is relevant in large cities where the population with an average income is concentrated. Interest in computer technology continues to grow. More recently, Internet clubs were popular, but today the need for them has disappeared - everyone can play and work on a computer at home.
The same may happen in the near future with virtual reality. While the equipment for immersion in the interactive world is not available to the general public due to its high cost, investors have the opportunity to make money on the VR attraction. This direction is now actively developing, because the new service attracts those consumers who are already tired of traditional entertainment.
The investor's goal is to open a virtual reality attraction in one of the city's shopping and entertainment centers. The source of financing is the entrepreneur's own funds. The chosen organizational form is IE. The tax regime is simplified with a deduction rate of 6% of income.