How to write a competent business plan for an employment center
The easiest way to start your own business is to obtain the status of an individual entrepreneur. To implement an idea, you need start-up capital, which not everyone has. A business plan for a job center is considered a good option for raising money.
Who can qualify for the subsidy?
Absolutely any resident of Russia can turn to the state for help to develop their own business.
The employment center of each region accepts the business plan on individual conditions, which should be reviewed on the spot. At the moment, this support can be obtained in Moscow, Moscow, Rostov, Sverdlovsk regions and in a number of other subjects of the Russian Federation.
Funds are allocated by the state free of charge, and even if the chosen activity does not become a source of income, no one will start talking about refunding money.
What can be subsidized for?
A positive answer to the allocation of subsidies does not mean that the entrepreneur can spend it as he wants. Funds are allocated for a specific purpose, which is a ready-made business plan for the employment center. For example, this amount can be spent on the following expenses:
It is important to know that each constituent entity of the Russian Federation has its own priority area of activity, which it strongly recommends for starting a business. The size of the subsidy provided may also vary.
Before you start writing a business plan for an employment center, you need to think about which entrepreneurial activity is the most attractive (priority in the region). Private initiative is often rewarded with a subsidy.
What needs to be done to implement our plans with the help of the employment center?
Of course, any business requires start-up capital. You can collect it yourself for a long time, borrow it from friends or relatives, arrange a loan agreement with a bank or ask for support from the state. For example, you can submit a business plan to a job center.
Why is this necessary?
The possibility and conditions for obtaining a subsidy must be specified at the employment center of each specific region.
Payment of funds is carried out by the state on a gratuitous basis, and even if the chosen type of entrepreneurial activity does not begin to generate income, no one will demand a refund.
How to register?
A person can count on the provision of funds only after registering with the employment center in accordance with the registration. Moreover, unemployment is only one of the many restrictions. So, they are not subject to registration:
- persons with disabilities of non-working groups of disabilities;
- pensioners and persons under the age of sixteen;
- full-time students of universities or technical schools (colleges, schools);
- working under an employment contract;
- previously registered individual entrepreneurs or founders of an LLC (if the company was liquidated, then at least six months must pass from that moment);
- citizens who refused two job offers (including temporary ones);
- who did not show up for registration on time or did not come on a job offer.
A person sentenced to correctional labor, imprisonment, or who has submitted false information about his own identity, or if his unemployed status is false, receives a refusal to register.
The employment center may also refuse to register a citizen who has not worked for more than 5 years, because if he somehow lived all this time, then he can continue.
To register yourself as unemployed, a person must provide the following documents:
- passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- work book (if there was a place of work before);
- certificate of registration with the tax office;
- a certificate from the previous place of work indicating the salary within 3 months preceding dismissal or reduction (if the job search is carried out for the first time, then this certificate is not required);
- educational document ( school certificate and all available diplomas). Based on this information, as well as the track record, training and experience, the staff of the center should find suitable work.
In addition, an extract from an individual personal account may be required. It is usually required when applying for a benefit.
Subsidies for unemployed to start a business
Subsidies are provided to cover the following costs:
- rent of premises for commercial use;
- expenses for the acquisition and transportation of fixed assets;
- expenses for the purchase of consumables, raw materials, spare parts and fuel;
- expenses for possible state licensing of the selected type of activity or certification of products and services;
- other expenses confirmed by the business plan.
In each constituent entity of the Russian Federation, the procedure and rules for granting subsidies may differ not only in the total amount of funds, but also in the priority areas of activity in which the state proposes to open a business.
New business on the Internet! We advise users on legal issues - ourselves or with the help of an invited lawyer. The business scheme is in our article.
Here is a general step-by-step instruction on how to get a subsidy from the Employment Center:
- Contact the Employment Center, register as unemployed.
- To study the requirements of the Employment Center for the form and content of a business plan and, based on the information received, develop a business plan for a future commercial enterprise.
- Submit the business plan to the authorized persons of the Employment Center.
- Start preparing for the defense of a future business project in front of a special commission and successfully pass its examination.
- Conclude an agreement with the Employment Center for the transfer of subsidies.
- Register a legal entity or become an individual entrepreneur.
- Provide the Employment Center with documents on registration of an individual entrepreneur or a legal entity.
- Receive funds.
- In due time, report on the targeted use of the subsidy with the provision of supporting documents.
Which business to choose to receive a subsidy?
How to write a business plan (tips) correctly
The main document, on the essence of which the decision of the Center depends, is the business plan. In fact, this is a description of your subsequent actions from the stage of organizing a commercial project to obtaining a stable financial return.
While preparing it, keep in mind that the more detailed the business information is, the more effective its presentation will be. Be sure to use a breakdown into sections, the main of which will be your resume, characteristics of the future enterprise, information about the presence of competitors and marketing strategy.
Even if you are in your early thirties, there is hope. no, not to marry a prince, but to open your own business and move from the category of unemployed to the status of an individual entrepreneur. Of course, for this you need to have at least a minimum start-up capital, but if you don't have it, it doesn't matter either, you can get a subsidy from the employment center. To use such a service, first of all, you need to register with this organization, take special courses and draw up a business plan, after the approval of which it will be decided to allocate a certain amount to you.
Honestly, there is no required template for compiling such a document. However, there are several points that it is advisable to consider in detail. So, we draw up a business plan for the employment center:
- in the first part it is necessary to describe your personal data, skills, work experience in different areas of management, briefly describe the project and explain why you decided to do this;
- then it is worth indicating more detailed characteristics of the future project, explaining how you plan to make a profit and what you intend to do for successful business development;
- the next point is market analysis in the chosen field of activity;
- it is also necessary to describe the process of production of goods or the provision of services, draw up a preliminary list of the required personnel and calculate the costs of its maintenance;
- at the next stage, it is necessary to make economic calculations of the cost of production of products / services, the payback period of your undertaking;
- in the final part it is necessary to register all possible risks and indicate ways to eliminate them.
Title page and resume
When drawing up a business plan for an employment center, first enter information about yourself: last name, first name, patronymic, contact information, information about your education and previous work experience, you can indicate the presence / absence of children, although this is optional.
When compiling a project summary, you need to write as briefly but succinctly as possible the very essence of your undertaking, point out the qualitative differences between the project and its analogues on the market. If your project is completely new and has no competition, then be sure to explain why you think that the implementation of such an idea can bring profit. Practice shows that you need to write this section at the very end, then it will not be difficult to compose a high-quality resume, because all the main theses have already been formulated.
A good business plan for an employment center (we are considering a sample) should disclose the very essence of your project as holistically and easily as possible. To do this, try to answer the following questions:
- what service / product do you provide;
- if you are going to provide a range of services, tell us in more detail about each of them;
- from what the offered service consists of;
- exactly how you are going to implement it;
- what is the potential of the offered product / service, why do you think that it will interest the consumer.
Analysis of external influences
In this part, you need to briefly describe the state of the market in the selected area, give examples of probable threats and external factors of influence - for example, take into account the likely level of inflation, analyze changes in legislation, if any. When preparing a business plan for a job center (see below for a sample), describe in this part everything that you have found out about your competitors. You can, for example, create a table like this:
Receiving a subsidy for starting a business in Russia
It often happens that a beginner entrepreneur does not have enough personal funds to start a business. In this case, he can use a number of opportunities to receive money. One of them is the registration of a subsidy at the Employment Center. This approach allows the newly-minted businessman to receive up to 300,000 rubles, which can be spent on doing business.
However, no one will give you money just like that. To be eligible for a grant, a candidate must meet a number of criteria. One of the main requirements is the provision of a well-designed business plan, on the basis of which the final decision will be made.
The government grant for business development is a gratuitous financial aid. Thus, regardless of the further development of your business, you will not have to return this money. Therefore, the state finances only those projects that are well thought out and relate to promising areas.
A subsidy can be obtained not only for opening a new business, but also for expanding an existing one. The requirements may differ slightly, but the main one is the creation of new jobs. Therefore, if a business involves hiring personnel, then the likelihood of receiving government funding increases significantly.
Amount of state support for the development of individual entrepreneurs
Granting subsidies to support small businesses is carried out by employment centers as part of the fight against unemployment. Thus, in order to qualify for funds, you need to be registered with an employment center.
The subsidy is currently equal to the annual unemployment benefit. If the size of the maximum monthly payments is 4,900 rubles, then a novice businessman can apply for funds in the amount of about 60,000 rubles.
How to register at the employment center
As mentioned above, a prerequisite for receiving funds is registration at the employment center located at the place of residence. However, not every citizen can obtain the official status of unemployed. Regarding the current legislation, the following categories of persons cannot be registered:
- disabled people of the non-working group;
- people under the age of 16 or retired;
- women on maternity leave;
- inpatient students in technical schools and universities;
- people working on the basis of an employment contract;
- those who refused the two proposed work options within 10 days after registration;
- private entrepreneurs;
- those who did not show up for registration on time.