Business ideas 2021 from scratch - How to start your business
Hi, my name is Maya, just sharing my experience
How do I get started? Business ideas from scratch - TOP
Given the unstable economic situation, businesses that require small investments and are able to quickly recoup themselves are becoming relevant. The top successful projects, whose revenues are several times higher than the initial investment and the peak demand for which will be in 2021, were prepared by Ekaterina Soyak, CEO of EMTG.
1. Fixed Price Stores
In a crisis, such a business is beneficial, first of all, for entrepreneurs - with a fixed price for a product in a store for purchase, it usually costs no more than 10 rubles. Therefore, from one unit of goods, you can get a revenue of at least 500%. An excellent example in this direction is the domestic Fix-Price chain of stores. Now the company operates more than 2,000 retail outlets throughout Russia, of which about 250 are franchised and actively enters neighboring markets. Over the past 5 years, the number of fixed-price stores in our country has increased by 1000%.
The direction is actively developing on the domestic passenger transportation market and is in greatest demand in Moscow, which accounts for up to 65% of all orders.
Business Ideas for Beginners
These companies traditionally do not advertise their reports, but informed sources indicate that the turnover of taxi aggregators in the capital region is 20 billion rubles. per month, while in Western countries they incur billions of dollars in losses. Over the next two or three years in Russia, this business will remain promising, especially in the Russian regions, where such concepts do not yet occupy a leading position, but have a huge potential for development.
Business for the delivery of ready-made food to your home - food constructors that allow you not only to eat a ready-made dish, but to prepare it yourself from the provided ingredients - are also becoming a very relevant direction today. This is a global trend. According to some estimates, by 2021 the turnover of this market will grow to $ 10 billion per year. Again, while this service is gaining popularity in the capital, but within the next 2-3 years it will bring colossal profits to those who start developing this business in Russian million-plus cities.
4. Catering Franchises
Today, this is the only segment in the catering sector showing stable growth against the background of the anemic state of the domestic economy. When located in points with a large concentration of potential customers, the return on business with a properly organized process can be as little as 3-4 months. In 2021, the winners will be not only restaurants, but also casual coffee shops, cafes offering coffee to go, and, of course, sports bars. This is due, among other things, to the upcoming 2021 FIFA World Cup.
From the article on assessing the prospects for an online project, you know that ideas are more difficult to implement than to generate. Don't agree with this? Do you want to continue justifying inactivity by the lack of a good idea? Will not work. Below are collected all the currently possible Internet business ideas. Okay, almost everything. Read, choose, do.
- Simple idea: open an online store. What to trade? Anything: children's clothes, handmade, expensive cosmetics. Try to sell what you like and are good at.
- Online insurance broker. Briefly about the essence: the client visits the site, calculates the cost of the policy, transfers money to you. You send him the contract by mail or send it through a courier.
- Forex provider. The world currency market operates online. Why not become a part of it?
- Trust and PAMM accounts. If you are successful in Forex trading, invite people to manage their investments for a fraction of the profits.
- Content project. What to publish? Here the field is not plowed: even the cats are rolling.
- Blogging. This is one of the details of the content project. Write or shoot a video about what interests you and your audience. How does Mikhail Shakin do it, for example.
- Software and application development.
- "Conversation with an expert or celebrity" web service. You invite an expert and sell a personal Skype conversation using the auction system.
- Affiliate Marketing. Sell other people's products for a commission.
- Info Products: Create and sell courses, webinars, white papers, e-books, etc.
- Freelance. The main thing is to choose the specialization you like.
- Free online dating service. Resist the temptation to break the law.
- Electronic library. Litres and Bookmate alone are not enough for the entire runet.
- Online coaching. Teach people to lose weight, save money, trade on the Forex market, meet girls, play the guitar, shave with straight razors.
- Social network. Just don't say that you shouldn't compete with Facebook and Vkontakte. Start with a specialized social service. Here's ReadRate and LiveLib for inspiration.
- Hosting provider. Yeah, you have to buy expensive equipment and bump your elbows to get a place in the market.
- Service for buying tickets and tours online.
- Online radio. Offer your audience a quality information flow.
- Photobank. Sell photos.
- Online casino or sweepstakes. Find out how to properly register this business so as not to break the law.
- Fortune telling, predictions, magic online. There is a merchant for every product.
- Games. This particular aspect of software and application development can and should be highlighted.
- Cybersquatting. Invest in domain registration and resale.
- A joint shopping service. Try to work locally: in your city or region.
- Online flea market. Try to beat the competition through specialization.
- Discount aggregator. This is a competitive market, but worth a try.
- T-shirt prints. This business can be run remotely.
- Handmade. Take orders for making products online. What to do? Dishes, dolls, furniture, jewelry, shaving bowls, musical instruments. Anything, in one word.
- Psychological help online. If someone turns to fortune-tellers, then there will be clients for psychologists.
- Thematic directory. Develop the idea of yellow pages, create a virtual directory of businesses and institutions.
- Notice board. Has already? Do better. Or look for your blue ocean for the rest of your life.
- Trade on Ebay and Amazon. What to sell? One example: Europeans buy 5 Mostochlegmash blades for 1.1 euros. How much do they cost at a store near you? That's right, 3 euros for 100 pieces. See where the gesheft is? Who needs Moscow blades? Hmm, Americans consider them to be almost the best in the world. If you decide to trade, check out the Amazon article.
- Online forms library. Create and keep up to date a resource from which you can download application forms to any authority: from the passport office to the tax office. Find a way to monetize your traffic.
- Legal assistance online. Help the audience to form packages of documents for registration of enterprises, registration at the place of residence, etc.
- Marketing agency. Why not.
- Online Network Marketing. Become a distributor of magic pills and miracle cosmetics. Sell this stuff through your own website.
- Online Research Agency. Conduct surveys, study statistics, sell reports.
- Online time bank. The main thing is to find a way to monetize this project.
- Survival school. Start preparing people for the zombie apocalypse today.
- Dropshipping. Just don't confuse it with dragdilling. Dropshippers are intermediaries who organize the delivery of goods to consumers. In the context of an Internet business, you may be interested in the activity of profitable delivery of goods from foreign online stores.
- Handmade soaps and cosmetics. What does the Internet have to do with it? And you will sell products online.
- Homemade confectionery. Here it will be possible to work only on the local market.
- Individual tailoring. Be sure to publish the guide "How to take measurements yourself" on the website.
- Charity. Unfortunately, this is also a business in our world. Fundraisers of charitable foundations around the world receive a share of the funds raised.
- Employment consulting. Believe it or not, many job seekers, even in the Internet age, do not know how to write a resume.
- Usury. No, you don't need a banking license. With online money, you can lend to anyone as a private person.
- Remote technical support. Do you know how many users do not know how to set up a router?
- Internet cafe. Yes, there is Wi-Fi coverage almost everywhere. And you focus on the cafe.
- Virtual currency exchange. Change wmz to wmr and back at a favorable rate.
- Antique shop online. Buy, restore and sell old items.
- Buying and selling sites. You need to buy a failed project, improve it and resell it.
- Topic forum. Create a forum similar to the Russian Medical Server forum in your field.
- Online sale of kits for everyday use. A couple of years ago, the Web was blown up by the DollarShaveClub project, which regularly sent customers a set of razor blades for one dollar. So you can sell different things: socks, hygiene products, contact lens solution, food for fish and dogs, etc.
- Digitization of paper photos, books, documents. Can you handle it?
- Online audit. Check sites, programs, applications, services.
- Ghost writing. One of the particulars of freelancing, if you like. Most likely, you will not write for politicians, like the hero of the film, but for potential candidates and doctors of science.
- Web service for teaching older people to work with computers. Do something similar to LinguaLeo, just for basic PC skills for seniors.
- Surprise service. The client pays you 500 rubles and names the address of the person he wants to surprise and make laugh. You take some nonsense, pack it and send it to the addressee. It is impossible to choose nonsense, otherwise the whole meaning is lost.
- Russification of templates for WordPress. Thanks to our guide, you don't need any special training: take it and do it.
- Virtual realtor. Create a resource for publishing ads for the sale and purchase of real estate.
- Remote call center services. You have to pay employees and buy equipment.
- Hackers agency. You need to hack everything and then sell information about vulnerabilities to the owners. Be sure to study all the legal nuances. Apparently, you will not have to be called hackers, but cybersecurity specialists.
- Selling online communities. It's simple: we created a community, caught up with bots, earned 100 rubles. To earn more, create real communities.
- Courier service. Focus on online services: the user should be able to set a task and pay for services on the Internet. The courier must appear for a couple of seconds to pick up or deliver the package.
- Service exchange. Create a freelance website for offline workers: plumbers, carpenters, electricians, nurses.
- Mystery shopping exchange. Help brands find performers for this delicate job.
- Selling organic products. This particular aspect of online commerce deserves a separate mention. It seems that the fashion for natural will never pass.
- Product testing. Study the consumer properties of products and write reports. Once you become a renowned expert, sellers and manufacturers will send samples for free and pay for reviews.
- Venture investment. Invest in projects at an early stage of development. Perhaps one of the 50,000 startups you fund will become the new Facebook.
- Coworking center. Create a work environment for entrepreneurs and businessmen.
- Production of modern gadgets with internet connection. These can be robotic toys, drones, bracelets for children and pets, smart home devices, etc.
- System administration services. Your company will become an outsourcer of services for companies that do not want to keep a sysadmin on their staff.
- Online copy center. The bottom line is this: Clients email you term papers, theses, photographs, and memoirs. You print them, staple them and send them to the customer via courier service. For a fee, you can edit and format documents.
- Sale of goods for animals. Another particular aspect of online trading that deserves special mention due to its high marginality. Paradox: people save on themselves, but pay big money for goods for children and animals.
- Event scheduling. Sell the creation of scripts for weddings, corporate parties, holidays.
- Loan broker online. The idea is similar to a virtual insurance brokerage: you collect credit card applications on the Web and submit them to banks. You work according to the TCS-bank model, but represent the interests of several financial institutions.
- Online medical consulting. Of course, it will be difficult for you to compete with the Russian Medical Server forum, where you can get advice from top specialists for free. Try to win the market with urgency, video call consultations and mobile patient counseling apps.
- Service for creating design layouts, three-dimensional models of premises online. Try to let your clients edit the layouts themselves.
- Tutor is online. Create a resource where parents can find remote tutors for their children.
- Online estimator. Create a service with which you can automatically calculate an estimate for repairs or small construction. For a fee, let me buy the services of a live estimator. You can earn on commissions from suppliers of building materials.
- Credit Bureau. In the internet age, credit histories can be generated online.
- Office lunch delivery service. No, you don't need to transfer cabbage soup via Bluetooth. Create an application that workers in all office centers in the district can quickly order lunch.
- Sweepstakes agency. Your clients leave a request and the coordinates of the "victim". You play it and get paid.
- Make toys based on children's drawings. It seems to be on Adme. u talked about an entrepreneur who implemented this idea. It's simple: a child draws a freak, parents send you a drawing, and you bring children's fantasies to life.
- Strawberry business. According to some reports, adult content generates more than a third of Internet traffic globally. Take advantage of this. Just have a good understanding of strawberry varieties: do not try to violate laws, including ethical ones. Create and sell beautiful, lightweight, artistically valuable product.
- Service for creating mobile applications. We'll have to compete with TheAppBuilder and Appsmakerstore. But you will catch the wave of mobile Internet transformation.
- Play online poker. What does this have to do with business? Professional gamblers earn nice amounts in foreign currency at the virtual table. Why poker and not chess, football or roulette? In chess and football, they earn money offline, while in roulette, the winnings depend on the case.
- Open an online university. Remotely teach people anything: programming, journalism, design. Hire reputable speakers. Make your university degree prestigious.
- Service for sending posthumous messages. There is no need to invent anything: it is enough to creatively rethink the idea of the British Last Messages Club. The service sends emails to family and friends when a club member dies. Something like this: “Water the flowers, walk with the Barbos three times a day. Yes, the policy and cash are in the Sberbank safe box. "
- Warehouse outsourcing. Imagine a situation: you have an empty attic, and your neighbor has something that has nowhere to store, but it's a pity to throw it away. A neighbor pays 100 rubles a year to store nonsense in your attic. Here's a business idea: Create an online service where owners of empty attics and junk can find each other.
- A job portal for people with special needs. This service will be in demand by employers and job seekers. Start thinking about how to monetize it.
- Implement the idea within the framework of the concept of the Internet of Things. Come up with something: Slip the wireless transmitter and display into your running shoes, water bottle, dog collar, or baby diaper. Help clients count the kilometers traveled, milliliters drunk, and remotely monitor the well-being of children and pets. Ideas like this often appear on Kickstarter, you can spy there.
- Find an unusual way to sell ads on the Web. Focus on the crazy idea of the guys from Captive Media, try to outperform Tittygram.
- Online restaurant. It's simple: a client visits the website and orders food. You prepare the selected dishes, deliver to the specified place and set the table. You can add a webcam so the client can watch the chef at work.
- Service for the paranoid. Create a resource with which users can anonymously store and transmit information, work on the Internet and on a personal computer. Offer your audience a cloud service similar to Edward Snowden's hacker kit. Immediately think about how to convince clients that you are not from the CIA or the FSB.
- Monetize the need for smartphone and tablet owners to recharge their devices. You need appliances that can be used to charge batteries in public places. For example, for the opportunity to feed a smartphone, ask the user to view an advertisement, install an application, register on the site, etc.
- Remote caregiver search service. Sometimes parents do not have the strength, desire or ability to pay enough attention to their babies. In such cases, adults often slip a tablet or computer to the kids: see, they say, your cartoons, just leave me alone. If parents have money for a tablet and the Internet, let them fork out for an online educator who will teach the child something useful via Skype.
- Make money on Facebook. There is a whole sea of opportunities to make money on Zuckerberg's brainchild. We have found for you a selection of 7 ways to make money on Facebook.
This article could be titled “150…”, “300…” or “100500 Internet Business Ideas”. In this case, you would have to read about online stores of toys, pottery and another hundred types of goods. The same story would repeat itself with mobile apps, websites and web services. You can figure out the particulars of general ideas on your own, so they are practically not on the list.
Try the proposed ideas, share your experience. As usual, write comments, suggestions and additions in the comments to the article. Perhaps you have some crazy, unrealistic and overwhelming online business ideas? Tell us about them.
* Average data for Russia are used in calculations
A business without investment can be opened in many areas of activity: the question is rather what resources you already have. We've collected 20 business ideas to start from scratch.
Starting your own business with zero capital is the most common dream of many aspiring entrepreneurs. However, you need to understand that business ideas are without investment. does not exist in principle. One way or another, you will need either the already existing material resources or knowledge, or time, which is perhaps your most important resource. Therefore, having caught fire with this or that idea without investment, do not forget that in the process of its implementation, you may be spending much more than you get. Maybe the time used could be spent on training in a more promising field?
The real trouble in big cities is the catastrophic lack of time to transport children to school, kindergartens and clubs. Busy moms and dads have to go out of their way to keep up with looking after the child and earn money. In such conditions, offers of auto-nian services began to appear in large cities of the country. They can be any girls with their own cars, who can not only bring the child to pick up, but also work as a nanny. You can start such a business from scratch if you have your own car. Advanced services use mobile applications that can be used to track the movement of a child around the city.
A popular idea of earning money today is selling all kinds of edible bouquets, including the so-called beer bouquets and baskets for men. Usually this is a nicely designed set of beer and beer snacks: sausages, fish, crayfish, squid, chips, and so on. The whole thing is decorated with chili peppers, garlic, cherry tomatoes. There are a million opportunities here - you just have to look at the ready-made ideas.
Many modern couples prefer to hold their wedding ceremony outside the walls of the registry office and according to an individual scenario. The main thing that is required by the leader of such a registration is good public speaking and the ability to offer any additional services. These can be decoration services (usually such ceremonies require a special flower arch, a table or a chair for the host), services of a DJ and toastmaster, animators, and competitions. The cost of such services can start from 2 thousand rubles for a simple ceremony and increase to indecent amounts depending on the whim of the customer.
How to start your business from scratch if you don't have the money and experience? Where can I find a working business idea for starting a project? What business to do to get the first profit tomorrow?
Hello dear friends! In touch, Alexander Berezhnov, an entrepreneur and one of the founders of the HeterBober business magazine. u.
Today we will talk about how to start your business from scratch. Is it realistic to do it at all? I answer unequivocally - YES!
Here I will describe a step-by-step technology for starting a business, and give examples from my own business practice, as well as tell about the experience of my entrepreneur friends who started their own business without money and other material values in the form of premises , equipment or goods.
You just have to study this material and apply the knowledge gained in life!
Why is it better for beginners to start a business from ZERO?
Dear readers, this section of the article is very important! I sincerely advise you to study it carefully. I guarantee you won't regret it.
Here will be explained the key points for starting a business for beginners from the point of view of the psychology of entrepreneurship.
Before starting a new project, be sure to think about what caused your desire.
Understand yourself and your motivation to start a business, and my little test, composed in the form of two blocks of different beliefs, will help you with this.
For example, a great way to start a business for a beginner would be selling popular, in-demand products from China.
Business ideas from scratch in a year
Many promising entrepreneurs simply do not start their own business for one simple reason, they do not have the money to start. Indeed, a certain activity requires significant investments at the start, and whether it will make a profit, you will already understand this only after you start working.
But don't think that all ideas require these large investments from you. There are many examples of how a business started from scratch and led to huge profits. Some business ideas from scratch in 2021 allow you to quickly grow your business and make significant profits. Of course, you need to work on your idea and not give up, you need to see it through to the end.
Business idea: Dating in your city
Today, people have less and less time to organize their personal lives, but the family is the most important element to which you need to pay attention. A date should always be interesting, it creates a positive mood for many years, it forms a strong and stable family, it allows you to create a positive image of a couple and gives her prospects for the future. The problem is that not everyone can arrange a good date, not everyone has time for this.
You can use this problem for your own purposes and invite people to organize quality and original dates. If you find that you can come up with great ideas for such events, then why not try doing it for other people. You do not invest in your work, you just offer a service, you can use social networks, and expect your first client. The client pays all expenses and pays for your dating services. As a result, you earn money, do what you love and do not need any initial investment.
If everything develops rapidly and well, then you will have new perspectives. You will be able to cooperate with certain institutions, you will be able to organize other events. It all depends on your perseverance and work on yourself. If dating ideas are really good, then you can count on the fact that the client will definitely find you and will definitely use your services.
Tip: actively use social media to promote your services. Your potential clients are young and promising people who actively use social networks in their daily life, including to search for similar services. Here you will not invest in advertising or promotion, but you will be able to find your first clients.
Business idea: Provision of photography services
If you notice that you know how to photograph beautifully and love to do photography, you can turn this hobby into an excellent means of additional income. In the future, this work can become the main one, which will bring a lot of money and allow you to organize financial independence for yourself. You probably already have a camera on which you are doing amateur photography, so you do not need additional investments at the start.
Photographers are very much appreciated today, everyone wants an attractive family photo, they want a great photo from a wedding, they want a beautiful love story, etc. Not everyone likes and knows how to photograph people, this is also not a problem. Subject photography today is even in great demand in the market. For example, today every restaurant or cafe has its own website and offers food delivery services to its customers. In order to sell food on the Internet, you need beautiful pictures of it. You may well agree with the establishments that you will make beautiful photos of certain dishes for them that will allow you to sell food more efficiently.
We offer you 45 small business ideas for aspiring entrepreneurs that require a minimum investment of money. Most of these ideas can be implemented at home and in their free time from the main work.
Nowadays, any self-respecting company has its own website and the demand for the services of web designers is only growing. You can get the necessary knowledge and skills in specialized courses, which usually last one to two months.
Today, almost everyone uses Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Social networks have already become a part of our lives and commercial companies are also starting to promote their products and services using them. Many companies are willing to pay for social media promotion. You can maintain a company page: publish news and photos, communicate with potential clients, conduct all kinds of promotions and contests.
If you have practical knowledge in any area, then you have the opportunity to convert them into money. You can create a training course or guide to solve a particular problem in a field in which you are an expert. This can be done in the form of a book or video recording. You can sell your work via the Internet: your site and partners. This is a great opportunity to start your small business for a beginner entrepreneur, because you only need knowledge, time and minimal investment.
If you know how to write interestingly and are well versed in some area, you can create your blog and earn from advertising.
In the Internet era, auctions have been given new life and every day millions of people around the world participate in online auctions. Try and make money on auctions by buying and selling various things.
In a highly competitive environment, one of the main components of success is the right choice of goods. Analyze the market and find those things that are difficult or impossible to buy on the Internet.
7 Collectibles trade
If you are fond of collecting and are well versed in this area, you can make good money as a trader. Using auction sites, message boards, and all manner of collector's forums, you can find and resell rare items. Today, there are many areas of collecting, among which you can find your niche. These include traditional postage stamps, coins, books, awards and badges. Or more modern directions - vinyl records, movies, video games, comics, etc.
Home & Family
Do you have free time and do you know how to find common language with young children? Then you have a great opportunity to make good money by organizing. In our time, it is very difficult to place a child in a kindergarten, and sometimes parents simply do not want to send him there for the whole day. Therefore, babysitting at home is a very good idea to start your own small business.
Many elderly people need help: cleaning, doing laundry, delivering groceries, etc. You can offer your services to relatives of such elderly people.
Small household repair services are in great demand: plumbing, electrical and carpentry work. If you can provide quality services and good service, then you can easily count on the appearance of regular customers.