The structure of a business plan for a joint-stock company
Business plan structure - a written description of a project, the amount and timing of its implementation. Such a plan characterizes the expediency of its existence. The composition of a business plan largely depends on the area in which the project is located, as well as on what size it has. So, if it is planned to manufacture a new type of product, then you need to develop the most detailed business plan that will describe all the advantages of the new product, as well as the process of its manufacture. If we are talking about opening a trading facility, then the business plan can be simple and include only sections with a brief description and with the calculation of the payback period. The structure and content of a business plan plays an important role in the beginning of the activities of an organization.
So, you can consider such a thing as a detailed structure of sections of a business plan. It includes a number of elements, each of which has its own importance.
It reflects the name of the project, the name of the organization that will implement it, the location of the organization, phone number, date and time of the business plan. If a business plan is going to be presented to an investor or a credit institution, then it is necessary to indicate the need for the financial part and note how long the project will pay off.
This section provides copyright protection for the project developer, and if this memorandum is short enough, then it should be placed on the title page. The main purpose of the memorandum is to warn the persons who will get acquainted with it that the information is confidential and that the new person guarantees the non-dissemination of information without the consent of the author. There may also be a ban on copying all the information contained, or it may be a requirement to return the plan to the author if he is not of interest.
This section has an advertising character, and it also helps to identify the interest of the person to whom the business plan will be addressed. This section should be properly formatted, as it gives the first impression of investors about the business plan.
In this section, it is necessary to present the entire business plan in a concise form, while disclosing the essence of the project. The basis for writing is the information contained in all sections. In general, the structure of the resume can be as follows:
- description ;
- resource availability;
- how it will be implemented;
- what is the uniqueness of the project; <
- investment amount;
- profit forecast;
- how loans will be returned to investors;
- project efficiency.
This section describes the purpose of the project, as well as a description of the goods or services that will be provided to the market during the implementation of the project. The real benefit of customers from receiving this product or service is indicated. A description of the advantages of a new product, product or service, the uniqueness of the project is given. This section also describes the patents that exist, and also indicates the copyright.
This section contains the results of marketing research, as well as an analysis of the position of competitors in the industry. Such information will be really useful for investors.
It is important to correctly present the main idea of the new project and emphasize its originality in the current state of affairs. It is also necessary to describe a deep understanding of the state of the organization. At this stage, you need to evaluate the latest innovations in the entire industry, as well as list the main competitors, indicating their advantages and disadvantages.
This section contains a complete detailed analysis of the position of the enterprise in this industry, as well as lists the main organizational characteristics. Namely - the types of activities of the organization are listed, as well as the list of goods sold or services provided. Describes the legal form of the enterprise, founders and staff. A series of data follows:
- the main economic indicators of the organization;
- the address of the enterprise, the type of premises, the need for repair or reconstruction;
- the specifics of the enterprise - hours, days and weeks.
Find out the timing and cost of developing a business plan for your investment project
The business plan of a joint stock company is a document that defines the main aspects of a future enterprise or (project) from the point of view of a manager responsible for the implementation of a future project:
The business plan of a joint stock company describes the following aspects of the company:
- external environment of a joint stock company;
- internal environment of a joint stock company;
- material, labor, financial and other types of resources of a joint stock company required for the implementation of the project;
- organizational plan for the implementation of the project to create a joint-stock company;
- forecast of the project's financial indicators;
- project risks and ways to minimize their negative consequences;
- economic efficiency of the project.
Appointment of a business plan for a joint stock company
The business plan of a joint stock company is required for the following tasks:
- planning the company's activities for the long term;
- coordinating the activities of the company's employees;
- assessing financial performance and risks to investors and creditors.
Users of the business plan of the joint stock company
The users of the business plan of the joint stock company are:
- Entrepreneur. Uses the business plan of the enterprise to test the reasonableness, feasibility, feasibility and cost-effectiveness of its ideas.
- Management of the joint-stock company. Uses the business plan of the joint stock company to plan and coordinate activities in the long term.
- Employees of the joint stock company. They can use the business plan of a joint-stock company to understand the long-term prospects of the enterprise, their tasks and career prospects.
- Third party investors. They can use the business plan of a joint stock company to assess the effectiveness and risks of the project and make a decision on participation in it.
- Lenders - to make a decision on the provision of borrowed funds.
The structure of the business plan of the joint stock company
The typical structure of the Business Plan of a joint stock company includes the following sections: