Analysis of the organizational structure of the enterprise
Nesterov A. Analysis of the organizational structure of the enterprise // Encyclopedia of the Nesterovs
This type of analysis is necessary to improve the efficiency of management in the organization.
Organizational Structure Analysis
Organizational structure analysis includes the following steps:
- Presentation of the organizational structure of the enterprise;
- Assessment of the management structure and levels of management in the organization;
- Defining the tasks of the divisions of the enterprise, which are presented in the form of an ordered aggregate;
- An estimate of the distribution of administrative tasks.
Analysis is not an end in itself, the result should be an answer to the question of whether the current organizational structure of the enterprise is rational. If the existing management structure is recognized as rational, then an appropriate conclusion is made. Otherwise, a set of measures is being developed to improve the organizational structure.
For example, let's take the enterprise LLC "ZhD-Trans", which is engaged in railway transportation, leasing of railway rolling stock, and also provides the following services: freight forwarding services, freight forwarding, cargo escort. The company employs 150 people.
Enterprise organizational structure
The organizational structure of the management of LLC "ZhD-Trans" is shown in the figure.
Enterprise organizational structure
Submit your good work to the knowledge base just Use the form below
Students, graduate students, young scientists who use the knowledge base in their studies and work will be very grateful to you.
1. history of creation and development of the company "Shams-Navoiy"
The real company "Shams-Navoiy" was established in 1992. The company began its career in the field of photography services and food trade. Today, it is one of the largest companies that does business in several directions: trade in food products, medicines, jewelry, building materials. The company is also engaged in the breeding and growing of fish, provides the population with catering services. Every year the company expands and creates new areas of activity. For several years of operation, the company has the largest chains of stores and pharmacies, both in the Navoi region and in Tashkent. I can say with confidence that there is no such person who would not know about the existence of the company and would not want to work, cooperate with this company.
In 1997, the Shams-Navoiy company created its first pharmacy. During the next 7 years, 4 additional pharmacies were opened. At the same time, a decision was made to establish a law firm Fito-Farm-Lek LLC. The main activity of the company is retail trade in pharmaceuticals. The assortment of sales of medicinal products is about 3000 types.
One of the first and the only company in the region to purchase Japanese equipment for a mini photo lab "Konica 808" for the amount of 65 thousand US dollars
In 1998, the company began producing ice cream, having bought Italian equipment for the amount of 231 thousand US dollars. Today, this equipment produces 6 different types of ice cream. This is about 3 tons. per day. The company also has workshops for the production of confectionery and homemade dumplings.
In 1999 the company made a decision to create a water area for fish breeding and breeding. Ponds were created within 4 years. Today, fish are actively cultivated, and the method of raising fish in cages is being tested.
In 2021, a base of material and technical, building materials and rolled metal products of Navoiyulgurzhisavdo LLC was opened. On this base, a carpentry shop and a shop for the production of paving and marble tiles were created.
Representatives of the older generation remember the phrase “Human resources are everything”. First said in the middle of the last century, it remains important today. Personnel strategy, the level of training of specialists, awareness of the primacy of strategic personnel management of an organization is the basis of the success of any enterprise.
Relationship between the company's course and personnel policy
Personnel is the main resource of production. A five-person company and a multi-thousand-strong industry giant begin their work with recruiting.
The strategic course and the personnel policy of the company are closely interconnected: effective management is based on strategic personnel management. Without a proper pool of professionals, it is impossible to achieve competitiveness and survive in the realities of a market economy.
In order for the level of personnel to meet the requirements of the time, the manager and the personnel department must:
- systematically select candidates for vacant positions;
- carefully and competently assess the competence of applicants;
- invest in training and retraining of personnel;
- improve motivation tools;
- keep abreast of market trends and ensure that the professional level of the staff meets external realities.
For strategic management, it is important to clearly understand the state of the state, see the ways of development of personnel policy and correctly formulate the goals and objectives of the company in the field of strengthening the personnel composition.
Objects and goals of personnel policy
No enterprise can do without a competent system of strategic personnel management.
The company's management, or the subject of strategic management, forms the relationship between employees and maintains the internal culture at the proper level.
The objects of strategic management are:
- labor collective;
- working conditions;
- personnel structure.
The interaction of two parties - subjects and objects - determines the degree of the company's viability, development prospects and the ability to survive in conditions of economic competition.
Structure - the internal organization of systems, which implies the interconnection of the activities of the management apparatus and the functioning of the spheres that are subordinate to it, in order to achieve success. There are certain principles of formation.
The main management criteria are: a clear forecast, planning and getting the right result. The final target stage is the availability of profit after the implementation of a project. It is also important that its further development and prosperity will depend on the correct management of production. As in any business, there are certain requirements for increasing the level of production: the use of new technologies, training of workers, encouragement for further success.
Successful activity presupposes achievements in all other developments. Paying attention to various companies, it is not always possible to say for sure that they are successful, even though they are profitable. Each enterprise sets certain goals that must be realized in the future. If this does not happen, then there is some reluctance to continue the business. There are also those who were able to achieve all the goals, and after all this, close the enterprise. This is because they are created specifically for a short time, that is, exclusively to obtain a certain result. The further fate does not interest them.
Initially, in 1984, Henry Mintzberg created a work on establishing the right strategy. In his article "Strategy in three forms" he described the main aspects in accessible language. This has led to an improvement in the creation of strategies. Let us analyze each of the aspects related to the Mintzberg model.
- Defining the strategy. This is the main process that includes detailed debriefing and informed preparation. Thanks to this, further developments will have a favorable outcome.
- The strategy itself. The beginning of planning, the use of various well-established knowledge in society, which have been scientifically proven. If the algorithm of actions is observed, a special position is developed, depending on which all other movements will be performed in the future.
- Assign a person to a position to develop a strategy. He is responsible for the development, helping to improve it, and makes his own adjustments.
- After the end of the strategy creation, it is implemented.
- In the implementation of plans in the future, changes in external circumstances may occur, which are based on the emergence of reliable new information and entail the introduction of amendments to the plans.
- Implementation of the set goals in accordance with the chosen strategy. The main goal is to implement it and enter the "big world".
Five technologies for coordinating work on Mr. Mintzberg
The main types of organizational structures of enterprise management
Characteristics of each type of organizational structure
- Production structure. This name refers to the totality of all sections, departments, workshops, in which interaction is traced in the production of certain products.
- Organizational chart. Defines the relationship between all parts of a large company. Functioning depends on a high percentage of agreements and minimizing conflicts. There is practically no division into departments, which is why employees are assigned many more tasks that they are obliged to perform. This leads to a lot of workload. The manager is also involved in all production processes. The work is not subject to close supervision by superiors. In the relationship between employees, the informal type of relationship prevails.
- Management structure. Division of each part according to special charters, provisions that specifically spell out job responsibilities, company policy. For maximum efficiency, short relationship stages are created for fast production and ease of tracking.
Types of organizational structures
Rigid organizational structures:
The organizational structure of the personnel management system is summed up from interconnected, subordinate divisions, as well as positions included in the management system. From beginning to end, the process of managing the company takes place within the organizational structure: the implementation of the powers, rights, duties of employees is regulated; information circulates, management decisions concerning the whole team are implemented.
The interconnectedness of the components of the organizational structure of the personnel management system ensures high functionality of the company, guarantees the further development and coordination of various forms of managerial work.
Goals, objectives, principles of building a personnel management structure
How to define the purpose of the management process? The organizational goal has the following characteristics: reflects the desired position of the company in the future; officially fixed; is mandatory.
The main goal of management, including the team, should be considered a systematic, sustainable increase in the company's profits, which is achieved through the development of scientific, technical, economic, production areas of activity. In other words, the goal implies the use of personnel for the development of the organization, but at the same time takes into account the socio-economic needs of the team members.
Having defined the organizational goals of the company, it is possible to formulate basic management objectives.
Team Management Tasks
Team management tasks include:
- determination of the qualitative and quantitative needs of the company in labor resources for the current and planned periods;
- approval of a long-term plan of personnel work based on the strategic goals of the company; li >
- development of a system of short-term action plans for organizing personnel;
- creation of a flexible motivational labor system that takes into account the instability of external and internal circumstances;
- creation and continuous improvement of a viable structure of the personnel management system Is the main mission of personnel management.
Principles for creating an organizational structure for personnel management
The choice of the optimal form of the organizational structure depends on a whole range of factors, however, any effective system is based on several important principles: