Fresh business ideas for a profitable business
Is it possible to open your own business without investments and how to do it correctly? What business is profitable to do so that your investment is a maximum of 3000 rubles?
Hello dear friends! With you Alexander Berezhnov, entrepreneur and one of the authors of the business magazine HeatherBober. u.
Today we will talk about opening our own business without investing "from scratch". In this article, I will cover this topic in detail and give answers to the most common questions for beginners. All the information you learn is based on my practical experience or that of my entrepreneurial friends.
Therefore, dear readers, be sure to study this material to the end and feel free to introduce your favorite thoughts, approaches and ideas!
Why is it profitable to open a business without investments?
Dear reader, as you may have guessed, the biggest benefit is investment savings, and therefore much less risk.
For example, if you open a restaurant, then most likely you will need several million rubles.
Imagine how long it takes to get your money back first, and only after that you can talk about some kind of earnings.
In most cases, such projects pay off in more than a year (more often in 2-3 years, not earlier).
According to statistics, 95% of all newly opened businesses are closed in less than a year!
Therefore, dear friend, if you have no experience in business, I will give you advice - never invest the last money in the business, which, among other things, is intended for urgent needs. Moreover, do not take a loan to start a business (I repeat, if you have no experience).
Starting your own business is an opportunity to work only for yourself, and not for someone or someone else, be personally responsible for the results, and influence the level of profit yourself. But for some reason, many believe that their own business is something unattainable, because it takes a lot of money to start. Now we will try to convince you otherwise.
The main thing is the so-called entrepreneurial streak: a great desire for development, climbing up the career ladder, perseverance in achieving goals and a clear vision of the result.
In your opinion, did all the owners of global brands start with a large sum in the bank for a successful start-up? Even without referring to specifics, we can say with confidence that no.
Of course, opening almost any business requires a certain material base. First of all, you need to decide on the required amount. If it is not so big, then it will be easy to get it. We will describe to you a number of available methods, and you already select the best one, starting from the desired amount and actual possibilities.
One little tip: do a realistic estimate of the likelihood that the business will go up, and you can return the money to the person from whom it was taken (if it is an amount that exceeds the pocket money of several months). Statistically, 45% of new projects have the prospect of further development - this is a plus. But it follows that 55% of them burn out.
The information below is based on the experiences of the most successful business people:
- Borrow from family or friends. This is a good enough solution: you will not have to pay interest, there are no strict terms for the return of money. But many are inclined to believe that material issues between loved ones often spoil relationships.
- On credit at the bank. You can, but be careful. Firstly, all these promised "0%" rates are always with a gimmick (otherwise why would the bank just lend money on time?). As a result, the overpayment will still be, and not so small. Secondly, if the business fails and the money cannot be returned on time, then you will have to deal with banking structures.
- Search for investor partners. You can find support from complete strangers who will be carried away by your idea and will see it as a further development opportunity. To put it bluntly, you take the person's share. In this case, you must conclude an agreement between the parties. All the nuances of cooperation must be regulated in writing.
- Borrow from other firms. If your plan looks promising, then there will be people who will provide you with the required amount for a certain time. Of course, they expect to receive profit in the future (% or share in the company). There are many nuances in this thread that you can fall for. Therefore, before proceeding, it is worthwhile to study this option very carefully.
- Make money yourself. This may take a little longer, but it will be the most reliable. The well-known Soros began by selling coffee in a shop, and now he is on the list of the 20 richest people on the planet. We also advise you to consider the option of temporary employment in "black" jobs abroad.
- Sell something from the property (apartment, car, equipment). You will be your own investor.
- Receive subsidies from the state for the development of your own business. This method is good because in case of failure, the money will not have to be returned. But in order to get them, you will need to defend the business plan and perform a number of other actions aimed at protecting the relevance of your idea. You can get somewhere around 300 thousand rubles. When considering a proposal, criteria such as the innovation of the idea, the prospect of jobs and overall demand will be taken into account.
- Receive a business development grant (free of charge). In theory, such a gift can be obtained from fairly large and highly developed corporations.
- If you have some other project "afloat", then you can redirect finances from it to the development of a new business ("diversification of capital").
Think carefully about which method is right for you. It would be ideal to do it yourself.
What is needed to organize such a business?
Lack of start-up capital is not yet a reason to refuse to start a business. It is rather an excuse for those who imagine themselves to be the owner of a megacorporation tomorrow. If you are one of them, then you need to moderate your ambitions a little and direct them into a practical direction. This is the first thing.
Second. You need an original or just an actual idea. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What do I want to do?
- What am I good at?
- What is relevant on the market of services or goods now? li >
- How will I be different from similar existing companies? How will the new service or product be better than the old and proven ones for the buyer?
- What will be my uniqueness? It is not necessary that your idea be "know-how", but it is still worth distinguishing yourself.
- How long will the project take to pay off in the long term?
- What will I lose if I fail? And by the way, whatever the outcome, you gain the main thing - invaluable life experience.
If you are stuck at the stage of choosing a business idea with a minimum investment, we will try to help with this.