The most profitable types of business in Russia - which one to choose to start your own business
The business to which you give yourself completely brings income and satisfaction. If you invest energy, knowledge, time in an enterprise, there will definitely be a return. But the road to success is long if the priorities are wrong.
What is a good idea? The one that will bring 20,000 rubles or 200,000 euros? In 1 year or in 10 years? Let's distribute the criteria:
- economic (the business is profitable in a limited time);
- personal (an occupation that you have to give all your time is satisfying);
- social (being a businessman and making decisions independently is more prestigious than working as an employee).
It is better to measure luck in quantitative terms: in rubles, dollars, percentages, calendar periods. Even Napoleon Hill, the most authoritative author on the topic of success, advised to set goals correctly: not “to become rich”, but “to earn 20 thousand rubles in the first ten days of April”. He also discovered the main secret of how to turn a startup into a profitable activity: do not limit your imagination, constantly direct your thoughts to the final result. Therefore, the first recipe is as follows: the word "impossible" does not exist.
Business and Economics
Income, money, break-even point are all economic categories. What does an aspiring entrepreneur know about economics, market categories, trends, laws of management and marketing? To organize a commercial project, you do not need a higher education diploma, but you will need to master the minimum theoretical concepts: market, business plan, income, loss, liquidity, competitive advantage.
Whatever idea a future entrepreneur has visited, he should remember the main thing: the business must be profitable. This axiom refers us to the economic nature of entrepreneurship. The second recipe for success is "Think like an economist."
Profit is not only a nice bonus to your efforts. It is an economic category that serves several functions:
- shows that the entrepreneur is moving in the right direction;
- stimulates the owner and employees, makes them work harder;
- forms resources for further development.
The main task is to learn how to spend correctly, to extract income from each ruble invested. This will be required for full-fledged work and development. The first months the business can bring losses, but the moment always comes when the unprofitable activity is replaced by income. This day is called the break-even point.
Important! Profit is like blood to blood vessels. It gives life to the enterprise. There will be no profit - the business will cease to exist.
Entrepreneurship and sporting nature
Business and sports are similar. The goal of a sports competition is to outflank rivals and take the main prize. This is also the goal of an entrepreneur: to come up with an interesting idea and be the first to occupy a niche.
The natural fear when starting your own business is the lack of return on business. In some cases, such fears are based on errors in calculations or on the desire to get everything at once. Both options lead to the fact that the entrepreneur loses control over the situation, ceases to believe in himself and stops working.
To prevent this from happening, it is important to immediately understand that it takes time for the net profit to appear. Money invested in starting a business will not return immediately, especially if serious amounts have been spent.
In addition, it is important to draw up a business plan that will reflect all the prospects and risks, all costs and revenues, and will help in the future to competently manage your business. It is also important to choose the right niche. If you want to start making money "into your pocket" within six months, then you should not choose a direction with long-term prospects, such as a vineyard or an apple orchard. Choose something more affordable that will start working here and now.
Catering establishments, whether they are cafes or expensive restaurants, are becoming an increasingly popular type of service among the population. Canteens have also become popular, since they feature full-fledged hot meals at an affordable price.
If you decide to open your canteen, you will have to solve various organizational issues, starting with registration of an individual entrepreneur and uploading to hiring employees. The difficulty of opening a catering establishment, as a rule, lies in the execution of various papers and obtaining permits. Your dining room - its guest room, kitchen, employees - must fully comply with sanitary standards and meet fire safety requirements.
It will take about a million rubles to open a canteen. This amount is associated with the purchase of a large number of equipment (refrigerators, stoves, dishwasher, etc.) and furniture (tables, chairs, shelves, display cases). It is also necessary to repair the premises, adjusting it to the established legal norms. It will be cheaper to rent a premise in which the canteen was already functioning.
On average, you can receive about 30,000 per day, with the expectation that 150 people will visit the institution during the day, and the average check will be 200 rubles. It turns out that monthly income will be 600,000. Taking into account various expenses (utilities, employee salaries, tax deductions, purchase of products, etc.), the net profit will be close to 200,000. This means that such a business will recoup the investment in 5-6 months ...
Wood products are valued more and more every year, and therefore a carpentry workshop can become a very profitable business.
Before opening a carpentry workshop, you should decide what kind of products your company will produce. You can start making furniture or start making kitchen utensils. It is important that supply is matched with the demand on the market. You should not immediately start making several fundamentally different products. Without proper experience and a certain client base, you can waste your time and go at a loss. It is better to start with a narrow focus and gradually expand your activities.
It is worth paying attention to the wood that will be used in carpentry. The choice should be based on the direction with which the workshop will work. For example, hard grades (maple) are suitable for furniture. They are more difficult to process, but at the same time they are more durable. Soft varieties are more pliable and flexible, and therefore are well suited for dishes
Opening such a business will require about 200 thousand rubles: equipment, consumables, registration of individual entrepreneurs, rent of premises. The payback of such a business will vary in the region of 3-6 months, which depends on the goods produced and sold. For example, when creating interior doors, the wholesale price of which is 8-10 thousand, the business will return its money in three to four months. This is possible provided that at least 2 doors are produced per shift.
Every aspiring entrepreneur strives to keep up with the times and have the most profitable business.
To do this, you need to know the current ideas in 2021.
Profitable business in the year
Before deciding what to do specifically, it is necessary to analyze the needs and capabilities of potential customers. This will increase your chances of building a better and more efficient business of your own.
Among the monetary and current ideas in 2021, one can single out:
- Entrepreneurship in education. You can open a driving school, a private kindergarten. There is always a demand for such establishments, even during a crisis.
- Sports sphere. A healthy lifestyle is gaining more and more popularity. Therefore, there is a perspective in such activities. You can open a store for sports, proper nutrition, sportswear and equipment, and create various sports grounds.
- Service industry. It includes catering establishments (cafes, bars, restaurants, hookah bars, pizzerias, snack bars, sushi bars), repairs, legal, information and financial services.
Small town profitable business ideas
The main thing is to competently approach this, to assess the capabilities of the target audience and the need of the local population for the product offered by a novice businessman.
In a small town such business ideas can be successful:
- trade (grocery, children's stores);
- catering establishments (fast food, cafes, bars);
- entertainment (night club , karaoke, bowling);
- dance school, English school, fitness club.
Wanting to start a business, you don't want to waste your time on areas that obviously cannot bring any benefit. The choice of a niche is very important, in many respects it is this that determines future success.
The easiest way to do this is for those who have been in business for years and know what can bring profit and what cannot. It will be much more difficult for beginners, so you can get acquainted with what the experts think about this.
Types of business that can be opened in Russia
Everybody knows which business in Russia brings the most income. However, not everyone can deal with oil, gas and their processing. This does not mean at all that it is impossible to find a profitable business for yourself. Having done the right job, even doing a small business, you can make good money.
This is stated in Article 4 of Federal Law No. 203. According to it, the maximum annual income that a small business can bring to its owner is 800 million rubles. in year. That is more than 66 million rubles. per month. At the same time, the organization should employ no more than 100 people.
You can open a family business. His income should not exceed 120 million rubles. per year or 10 million rubles. monthly, which is still several times higher than the salary that you could receive working for hire. You can hire no more than 15 people.
Things to know before opening
When starting your own business, consider the following factors:
- To create a profitable startup, you will need to pay attention to drawing up a detailed business plan, which will take into account, among other things, all possible risks and the market situation.
- Examine the competitive environment in which you intend to do business.
- A budding entrepreneur will be most likely to get rich and lead a business to success in the area in which he knows best.
There are generally accepted criteria for profitability, which in the process will indicate whether a company is heading towards success or bankruptcy:
- Payback time or the period for which the invested funds will return back to the businessman - the shorter it is, the more profitable the business is. We must strive to reduce this indicator.
- The presence of consumers' interest in the product and the niche in which the entrepreneur is developing. At the same time, it cannot be said that there are areas in which business is likely to be successful, but the production of essential goods and services always has more chances of income.
- Continuous business development and increase in profitability - optimization of costs and expenses, as well as profit growth in proportion to the increase in production.
- The minimum investment is not a sign of success, but it allows you to quickly recoup your business and start it with a small start-up capital.
- Setting a price that is pleasant for the consumer so that the company not only covers costs, but also makes a profit.