Business ideas 2021: 10 topical ideas for starting
Today we propose to discuss the following topic: "List of business ideas". We have collected and prepared a complete description of the business model and invite yours to express your opinion in the comments.
Business ideas for aspiring entrepreneurs: TOP-best small business ideas from scratch to start a business
In this article, we have collected for you the most profitable business ideas for beginners, both with and without investments. These are the most relevant and profitable types of business that will bring you a steady income.
Selling things on Avito
The ability to correctly submit your product to Avito will allow you to earn good money. You can start by selling your own unwanted items. You can buy goods from those who want to sell them faster and cheaper, and then resell them at a higher price.
An interesting option is to sell other people's goods and services for a percentage. To do this, you hardly need any investments, and earnings with active work start from 300-400 dollars per month.
For a small agency, an office of 10 sq. m, minimal equipment and 2-3 people.
It is profitable to open such a business in a big city. Then there will be a great demand for the development of printing materials, and for the creative industry, such as the creation of logos, corporate identity, slogans. You will have to invest from $ 1000, but the monthly income will be at least $ 700.
In this area, income is only getting bigger every month. In the future, you can count on a net profit of 2-3 thousand dollars.
This is a very interesting business, and, moreover, with minimal investment. A small office, computer and advertising are the main expenses for organizing it. Then your main task will be the selection of performers for customers and the development of holiday programs.
“When I didn’t have enough money, I started thinking, not running to earn money. And all because an idea is the most expensive product in the world "- © Steve Jobs (one of the founders of Apple Corporation)
Behind every business, regardless of the degree of its success, there is a specific idea that arose in the head of one or several people, after which it was materialized into a full-fledged business project. Therefore, if you want to become the founder of a large-scale business that will bring you money and benefit other people, then carefully consider a niche for your future business, because its wrong choice can cause many failures in the future.
Today, there are hundreds of thousands of different ideas for creating a successful business on the Internet, and I would like to increase their number (the wider the choice, the better). To do this, I have compiled a fairly large selection of niches worthy of your attention, among which you can find both banal, but proven, and extremely interesting business ideas.
List of Creative Business Ideas
• Idea # 1: Diet food restaurant. Essence: Opening a small restaurant, the range of which will include exclusively dietary dishes (balanced food, rich in vitamins, minerals and other useful substances). Target audience: Persons adhering to a healthy lifestyle.
• Idea # 2: Automated gas station. Essence: Installation of special ATMs at gas stations, thanks to which any motorist can instantly pay for fuel in cash or by credit card (without the presence of a cashier). Clients: Owners of gas stations. Target audience: The bulk of motorists.
• Idea # 3: Registration of companies. Essence: Opening an enterprise engaged in the registration of new companies. His responsibilities will include: online conversation with clients; collection, preparation and provision of the necessary documents for the registration of future companies to the relevant authorities. The applications will be filled in by experts in the field and delivered by a regular courier. Target audience: Beginning entrepreneurs who do not want to waste their precious time on the above actions.
• Idea # 4: Companion search system. Essence: Creation of a website or application, with the help of which a resident of a city can find a travel companion who can deliver him to a specific place of the settlement for free or for a modest amount of money. Target audience: Tourists and city dwellers who do not use taxi services due to their high cost.
• Idea # 5: Two-in-one shoes. Essence: Manufacture and sale of women's shoes with removable heels. If, when implementing this business idea, adhere to the principle of matching design and quality, then it, with a high degree of probability, will be successful. Target audience: Girls and women over 16 years old who experience discomfort after long-term wearing of high-heeled shoes.
• Idea # 6: Seasonal online store. Essence: Creating a store on the Internet, the assortment of which will change depending on the current season. For example: in the summer time he will sell swimwear, shorts, caps, swimming mattresses and so on, and in the winter - skates, felt boots, scarves and much more. Target audience: Lovers of online shopping and power users of the web.
• Idea # 7: Webcams in kindergartens. Essence: Opening a company whose activities will be to install CCTV cameras in kindergartens. The equipment will be installed with the consent of the parents and the administration of the institution. And all the recordings from the installed cameras can be viewed on a special website online. Access to the broadcast will be carried out by entering a password previously sent to the parents on their mobile phone by SMS. Clients: Most parents with small children.
• Idea # 8: Surprise online store. Essence: Creation of a store on the World Wide Web, the main product of which will be a secret item (that is, absolutely any thing can be it). In this case, it is important that the cost of the surprise slightly differs from its final version. For example, if a customer ordered an item for 500 rubles, then he should receive an item worth at least 400 rubles. Target audience: Lovers of surprises and creative gifts.
• Idea number 9: Photo studio. Essence: Renting a small room in the city for the further creation of a photo studio in it with changing scenery. The design of the premises must be changed at least 4 times a year. However, if the studio is in good demand among city residents, then its design should be changed a little more often. Clients: Young couples, newlyweds, families.
Every year there are more and more government programs aimed at supporting small businesses, so it becomes easier to start your own business. Now almost everyone has such an opportunity, all that remains is to come up with what you want to make money on and implement your plans.
A service business can be more profitable than selling for a number of reasons. Firstly, it will not require large investments, most likely you will not need to spend money on the purchase of equipment and products. Secondly, it is always relevant, and now there are more fresh ideas, especially in the entertainment industry.
How to choose a direction of business in the service sector
In order to start your own business, first of all, decide on the type of services that you will provide. There are enough of them now, but it is best to choose the direction in which you really understand.
To make everything legal and you don't have any problems, register with the tax service as an individual entrepreneur, having previously selected the system by which taxation will be carried out and the code of the economic activity that you will be engaged in.
As for the type of taxation, it is recommended to choose one of the following:
- single tax on imputed income;
- patent taxation system;
- simplified taxation system.
What kind of business you can open in the service sector - see this video:
In any case, choose those conditions for registering an individual entrepreneur that will be beneficial specifically for your business. When all the main issues with the documentation are resolved, proceed with the purchase of the necessary equipment.
When opening a business in the service sector, in addition to it, you can open an order issuing point, which will bring you additional income, but will not require any investment - all the details are here.
Therefore, you should pay more attention to posting information about your services on social networks. So, what can the service industry offer you in terms of choosing a small business concept? Simply put, what services can bring good income?
Business without investment from scratch: ideas of the year
In today's reality, young parents who are extra busy at work (or even in the conditions of running their own business) have big problems in order for their child to be on time everywhere:
All this requires meetings and travels. And everywhere you need to keep up, which is far from always possible, because business affairs or within the framework of a work assignment they are doing live their own independent life and have priority. But to this you can add the need to periodically visit a doctor, and even more so if the child is sick.
In this regard, the auto-baby service is becoming especially relevant and in demand - a person who can responsibly take on the delivery of your child (conditionally) from point A to point B at the right time. Such a service, of course, can be paid, that is, from this it is quite possible to "build" your own small business with the following characteristics:
- Initially, this business is a kind of self-employment for its organizer, however, it is still just entrepreneurship, since such a nanny must find clients on its own;
- This business, as if created for women - indeed, it is difficult to imagine a man in this role;
- The creation of such a business should begin with obtaining not only rights, but also safe driving skills, and besides, you should attend to obtaining certificates of professional social. employee, and carefully collect recommendations.
This is a very good start for further growth, because in the future you can stop providing these services on your own, hire professional nannies, and yourself (or, more correctly, yourself) start exclusively promoting the services provided and attracting new clientele. The potential demand for such a service is great, so there is a high potential for growth in corporate income.
And of course, this kind of business becomes possible only if you have your own car.
Gingerbread House Production
This 2021 no-investment business idea is more suitable for retirees who love to cook. Gingerbread is a product that can be kept in the air for a very long time and not spoil. The demand for this product is not very large, but due to its long-term storage property, there is no doubt that each unit of the finished product will definitely find its buyer.
With the best intensity, the gingerbread is sold out before the holidays, and the comfort of doing this business is precisely that you can save up "warehouse leftovers" by these dates.
The gingerbread house is a pretty big gingerbread. The design can reach sizes up to 35-40 cm: the main thing is to fit in the oven. The main thing here is creativity: the house should be beautiful and unusual. And here an unplowed field of ideas opens up for the performer: from gigantomania to miniature.
The economics of the issue in this business is approximately the following:
- Scale models of gingerbread cost from 3 to 5 thousand rubles;
- It is really possible to sell 10-20 copies for one festive event (according to the statistics of existing projects);
- On average, the number of holidays when the consumer activity of citizens increases in the direction of attention to this market, fluctuates at the level of 10 per year.